Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S 06:01:08 PM October 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Episode 6: Chris Heuisler, National Run Concierge for Westin Hotels and Resorts
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Chris Heuisler
Chris Heuisler is the National Run Concierge for Westin Hotels and Resorts. He has every runner’s dream job — traveling the country to meet runners and hear their stories — and he beat out more than 1,100 applicants to get the gig. Chris and his team of concierges make sure runners staying at Westin Hotels know where to run — they’ll even run with you! — and they’ll hook you up with free New Balance gear to borrow during your stay. Chris, a former Equinox trainer and actor, also racks up some serious miles in the air: 100,000 per year, in fact, traveling to various Westin Hotels across North America to be on-hand for race weekends at Rock ‘n’ Roll events. Chris is also a super speedy runner (and sub-3:00 marathoner) on a quest to run a marathon in all 50 states. (He’s completed 20 states so far.) Chris — or “Uncle Huggy Bear,” as his family calls him — currently lives outside Boston with his wife, Rachel, and their two kids.
3:00: Run Westin Program
3:00: Westin Hotels
9:30: Chris running with Meb
10:00: John Bingham, The Penguin
11:40: November Project
12:30: Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Series
18:50: Chris on Huffington Post
23:50: Headspace app
44:50: Chris on IMDb
48:15: The Mebsie
59:00: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!