Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Episode 6: Chris Heuisler, National Run Concierge for Westin Hotels and Resorts
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Chris Heuisler
Chris Heuisler is the National Run Concierge for Westin Hotels and Resorts. He has every runner’s dream job — traveling the country to meet runners and hear their stories — and he beat out more than 1,100 applicants to get the gig. Chris and his team of concierges make sure runners staying at Westin Hotels know where to run — they’ll even run with you! — and they’ll hook you up with free New Balance gear to borrow during your stay. Chris, a former Equinox trainer and actor, also racks up some serious miles in the air: 100,000 per year, in fact, traveling to various Westin Hotels across North America to be on-hand for race weekends at Rock ‘n’ Roll events. Chris is also a super speedy runner (and sub-3:00 marathoner) on a quest to run a marathon in all 50 states. (He’s completed 20 states so far.) Chris — or “Uncle Huggy Bear,” as his family calls him — currently lives outside Boston with his wife, Rachel, and their two kids.
3:00: Run Westin Program
3:00: Westin Hotels
9:30: Chris running with Meb
10:00: John Bingham, The Penguin
11:40: November Project
12:30: Rock ‘n’ Roll Race Series
18:50: Chris on Huffington Post
23:50: Headspace app
44:50: Chris on IMDb
48:15: The Mebsie
59:00: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!