Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today’s Ali & Annie afternoon adventure: the cherry blossom trees in Branch Brook Park! (The last time I was at thi… https://t.co/lflU3QdIVZ about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- JAMES TRACKER! https://t.co/R47vE07jDV about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good morning! Be kind today! about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Officially obsessed with going on little adventures with my best girl. Today it was over the river and through the… https://t.co/1q4p7XBkyp 07:07:15 PM April 23, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 135: Rozalynn Frazier, Health Magazine Senior Fitness Editor
- April 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 134: Women Behind the Mic LIVE in Boston
- April 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 133: Melisse Gelula, Co-Founder of Well+Good
- April 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 132: Kate Landau, 2:33 Marathoner
- April 3, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 131: The Fifth Trimester
Episode 5: Alice Saunders, Creator of Forestbound and 3:19 Marathoner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Alice Saunders
Alice Saunders is the creator of Forestbound, a Boston-based company that makes and sells canvas and leather bags made from historic textiles. Alice is also a super speedy runner and marathoner. She started running later in life, and now boasts some pretty serious PRs, including a 3:19 marathon and a 1:37 half marathon. In this episode, Alice and I talk about how she created Forestbound, why she started running (for a good cause!), and our unathletic pasts — including our best strategies for skipping out on the mile during gym class in fifth grade. (Plus a few hot takes about important things like pineapple pizza.)
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!