Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S 06:01:08 PM October 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Episode 5: Alice Saunders, Creator of Forestbound and 3:19 Marathoner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Alice Saunders
Alice Saunders is the creator of Forestbound, a Boston-based company that makes and sells canvas and leather bags made from historic textiles. Alice is also a super speedy runner and marathoner. She started running later in life, and now boasts some pretty serious PRs, including a 3:19 marathon and a 1:37 half marathon. In this episode, Alice and I talk about how she created Forestbound, why she started running (for a good cause!), and our unathletic pasts — including our best strategies for skipping out on the mile during gym class in fifth grade. (Plus a few hot takes about important things like pineapple pizza.)
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!