Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Ali on the Run Show Episode 4: Running Coach John Honerkamp
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: John Honerkamp
John Honerkamp is a former Olympic Trials qualifier, a running coach, and one of the co-leaders of the November Project tribe in New York City. He boasts an impressive running history: He competed at the Olympic Trials in the 800 meters when he was still in college, and holds a 2:44 marathon PR. John worked for New York Road Runners for six years, where he helped create and develop the organization’s Virtual Trainer coaching and group training programs. John is currently a freelance running coach and consultant, and trains everyone from first-time runners to super competitive collegiate track and field athletes. (Fun fact: He’s also a comedian and performs with improv troupes!) Note: The audio for this episode is a little funky at times. We didn’t have a great internet connection while we were recording, so bear with us, and it’ll be fixed for the next episode!
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!