Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- The last few days have been ROUGH. Physically, I’ll spare you the details of my latest clogged duct, but it took ne… https://t.co/u53m2CTJ0I about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie! You’re two months old today! The past two months have been the ultimate whirlwind and blur. Annie is hilario… https://t.co/0MnIUHFXHe 10:58:19 AM December 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Ali on the Run Show Episode 4: Running Coach John Honerkamp
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: John Honerkamp
John Honerkamp is a former Olympic Trials qualifier, a running coach, and one of the co-leaders of the November Project tribe in New York City. He boasts an impressive running history: He competed at the Olympic Trials in the 800 meters when he was still in college, and holds a 2:44 marathon PR. John worked for New York Road Runners for six years, where he helped create and develop the organization’s Virtual Trainer coaching and group training programs. John is currently a freelance running coach and consultant, and trains everyone from first-time runners to super competitive collegiate track and field athletes. (Fun fact: He’s also a comedian and performs with improv troupes!) Note: The audio for this episode is a little funky at times. We didn’t have a great internet connection while we were recording, so bear with us, and it’ll be fixed for the next episode!
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!