Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 21, 2019 by AliA Day in the Life With a 3.5 Month Old
- February 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 120: Bree Branker, NYC Trainer & Fitness Model
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
Ali on the Run Show Episode 3: Alison Desir, Founder of Harlem Run
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Alison Desir
Alison Desir is a runner, writer, and blogger, and is the founder of Harlem Run. She was the driving force behind the recent Run 4 All Women, a run from Harlem to Washington, D.C., that raised more than $100,000 for Planned Parenthood. Alison is also the creator of the Harlem One Miler, which is in its third year and will expand to Detroit, MI, later this year. Alison and I talked about how running helped her through a period of depression, how she created Harlem Run, which now boasts 250 people at its workouts, and what her plans and goals are for the Harlem One Miler.
2:20: Harlem Run
3:30: Team in Training
4:00: Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego
12:20: Follow Amir
12:45: Follow Mary Arnold
13:15: Meet Kai
16:40: Harlem United
17:00 Harlem One-Miler
23:00: Run 4 All Women
32:40: Finish Line Physical Therapy
45:00: Project Start
45:00: Candice Huffine
1:00:00: Mary Wittenberg
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!