Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 3: Alison Desir, Founder of Harlem Run
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Alison Desir
Alison Desir is a runner, writer, and blogger, and is the founder of Harlem Run. She was the driving force behind the recent Run 4 All Women, a run from Harlem to Washington, D.C., that raised more than $100,000 for Planned Parenthood. Alison is also the creator of the Harlem One Miler, which is in its third year and will expand to Detroit, MI, later this year. Alison and I talked about how running helped her through a period of depression, how she created Harlem Run, which now boasts 250 people at its workouts, and what her plans and goals are for the Harlem One Miler.
2:20: Harlem Run
3:30: Team in Training
4:00: Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego
12:20: Follow Amir
12:45: Follow Mary Arnold
13:15: Meet Kai
16:40: Harlem United
17:00 Harlem One-Miler
23:00: Run 4 All Women
32:40: Finish Line Physical Therapy
45:00: Project Start
45:00: Candice Huffine
1:00:00: Mary Wittenberg
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!