Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- September 19, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 98: Mary Wittenberg, Former CEO of New York Road Runners & Virgin Sport
- September 17, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 34
- September 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 97: Amy Cragg
- September 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 33
- September 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 96: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Jenny Simpson, Emma Coburn, & Peter Ciaccia
Ali on the Run Show Episode 2: Brian Cristiano — Being Married to Someone With Crohn's Disease
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City, and the host of the Sports Marketing Huddle podcast. He’s also my husband! So on this episode, we talk about what it’s like living with—and loving—someone with Crohn’s disease. I’ve had a few rough flares during our time together, so I picked Brian’s brain to get his perspective on what it’s like being on the other side of the bathroom door.
20:00: 10-Day Juice Cleanse
20:00: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
57:00: Roomba Scooba
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!