Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’ve always been in such awe of parents who finish their races and go right back to momming and dadding. It seemed… https://t.co/wIS9mufpqJ about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh gosh, if your job is to be the PR agency representing Skechers, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO SPELL SKECHERS! THERE IS… https://t.co/7LUVkG0Swd about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
Ali on the Run Show Episode 2: Brian Cristiano — Being Married to Someone With Crohn's Disease
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City, and the host of the Sports Marketing Huddle podcast. He’s also my husband! So on this episode, we talk about what it’s like living with—and loving—someone with Crohn’s disease. I’ve had a few rough flares during our time together, so I picked Brian’s brain to get his perspective on what it’s like being on the other side of the bathroom door.
20:00: 10-Day Juice Cleanse
20:00: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
57:00: Roomba Scooba
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!