Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 2: Brian Cristiano — Being Married to Someone With Crohn's Disease
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City, and the host of the Sports Marketing Huddle podcast. He’s also my husband! So on this episode, we talk about what it’s like living with—and loving—someone with Crohn’s disease. I’ve had a few rough flares during our time together, so I picked Brian’s brain to get his perspective on what it’s like being on the other side of the bathroom door.
20:00: 10-Day Juice Cleanse
20:00: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
57:00: Roomba Scooba
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!