Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Ali on the Run Show Episode 2: Brian Cristiano — Being Married to Someone With Crohn's Disease
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City, and the host of the Sports Marketing Huddle podcast. He’s also my husband! So on this episode, we talk about what it’s like living with—and loving—someone with Crohn’s disease. I’ve had a few rough flares during our time together, so I picked Brian’s brain to get his perspective on what it’s like being on the other side of the bathroom door.
20:00: 10-Day Juice Cleanse
20:00: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
57:00: Roomba Scooba
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!