Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Emily Halnon
Emily Halnon is an ultramarathoner who lives in Eugene, OR. After completing an Ironman and running a 3:08 marathon several years ago, Emily decided to make the shift from road races to trail running and ultras. She has since run a handful of 50-mile races and three 100-milers. Emily and I met in 2011 after following each other on Twitter and reading each other’s blogs for a while. (Internet friends are the best friends!) She was living in D.C. at the time and paced me to my own marathon PR in 2012 before moving cross-country to set up shop in Eugene. Emily and I talked about everything from first marathons and ultramarathon aid stations (and all the yummy snacks you can enjoy mid-race) to writing, blogging, and our favorite Celine Dion songs.
14:00: Emily’s Ironman Recap
24:00: Javelina Jundred
27:40: Pine to Palm Recap
56:00: Cascade Crest 100
58:40: Meghan Arbogast
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!