Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Emily Halnon
Emily Halnon is an ultramarathoner who lives in Eugene, OR. After completing an Ironman and running a 3:08 marathon several years ago, Emily decided to make the shift from road races to trail running and ultras. She has since run a handful of 50-mile races and three 100-milers. Emily and I met in 2011 after following each other on Twitter and reading each other’s blogs for a while. (Internet friends are the best friends!) She was living in D.C. at the time and paced me to my own marathon PR in 2012 before moving cross-country to set up shop in Eugene. Emily and I talked about everything from first marathons and ultramarathon aid stations (and all the yummy snacks you can enjoy mid-race) to writing, blogging, and our favorite Celine Dion songs.
14:00: Emily’s Ironman Recap
24:00: Javelina Jundred
27:40: Pine to Palm Recap
56:00: Cascade Crest 100
58:40: Meghan Arbogast
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!