Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S 06:01:08 PM October 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Emily Halnon
Emily Halnon is an ultramarathoner who lives in Eugene, OR. After completing an Ironman and running a 3:08 marathon several years ago, Emily decided to make the shift from road races to trail running and ultras. She has since run a handful of 50-mile races and three 100-milers. Emily and I met in 2011 after following each other on Twitter and reading each other’s blogs for a while. (Internet friends are the best friends!) She was living in D.C. at the time and paced me to my own marathon PR in 2012 before moving cross-country to set up shop in Eugene. Emily and I talked about everything from first marathons and ultramarathon aid stations (and all the yummy snacks you can enjoy mid-race) to writing, blogging, and our favorite Celine Dion songs.
14:00: Emily’s Ironman Recap
24:00: Javelina Jundred
27:40: Pine to Palm Recap
56:00: Cascade Crest 100
58:40: Meghan Arbogast
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!