Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Fridays With Ellie: Road-Tripping, Swimming, & Race Spectating!
What day is it?
What does that mean?
Our little monster has been living her best life these days. She’s been to Washington, D.C., where she got to hang out with her puppy cousin, Ranger, and took a road trip to New Hampshire, where she had so much fun with her human cousins, Tyler and Abby. Here’s a look inside her fabulous, hang-out-with-your-fang-out life lately.
Ellie enjoyed road-tripping to Washington, D.C., for a family wedding.
She got to spend lots of time playing with her puppy cousin, Ranger, who taught her how to go in and out of a doggy door, and she loved sleeping in a big king bed in the hotel.
We also put the windows down in the car for the first time (she’s buckled in with a car harness, because #safetyfirst and also #helicopterparenting), and she went wild for it. She loves feeling the breeze!
Ellie spent a long weekend visiting her Grammy and Pop-Pop in New Hampshire.
She loves my niece and nephew, Abby and Tyler, so much. Abby was unsure of Ellie on Day 1, but by Day 2, she was screaming at the bottom of the stairs (“Woof!!!”) to wake Ellie up so she could come down and play.
And Ellie adores Tyler. She just followed him everywhere he went, and he loved using her as a pillow.
Ellie went for her first swim!!!
I was so proud I cried actual tears. Is this normal human behavior?
Ellie was the best spectator ever at the Brooklyn Half!
I’ll tell ya, there’s nothing better than seeing your pup as you approach the finish line! Ellie liked playing in the sand at Coney Island (but she didn’t like the big waves!), and she loved seeing all the runners at the bar afterward.
She loves runners because they always stop to pet her, and she gets to lick their sweat. Anytime she sees a runner, no matter where we are, she perks up and her tail starts going crazy. That’s my girl.
She also traveled to Brooklyn to watch the Red Hook Crit!
Ellie learned to go up and down the stairs at my parents’ house, but she still refuses to jump in and out of the car.
Ellie continues to be a good dog who plays hard and naps hard.
And she continues to rock the hell out of that underbite.
Have a great weekend, everyone!