Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Super cool Ali on the Run Show shout-out today in @engadget! (Thanks so much for the kind words and love,… https://t.co/YBdX6DTjq3 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie was born on a sunny Tuesday morning, at exactly 39 weeks. Today, on another sunny Tuesday, she’s exactly 39 w… https://t.co/UhQ1Sk9uHn about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
Fridays With Ellie: All Puppy Pictures, All The Time
No words today, just puppy pictures.
OK, maybe a few words.
Happy latest edition of “Fridays With Ellie!“
It’s been a mighty long week, but we’ve just about made it to the weekend. Hooray! Mine will include a run at some point, a trip to the dog park, and a much-needed massage (I checked and apparently the spa doesn’t offer a “Doggy Discount” for bringing your pup along, boo you whore).
That’s all I’ve got. Here’s what Ellie’s been up to this week…
She had a very busy week, as usual, what with all the sleeping and playing and sleeping and doing laundry and also sleeping.
As previously mentioned, we went to the dog park, which was fun for everyone!
Ellie continued to work on her skillz with Master Puppy Trainer Brian. This week they mastered “stay” (she’s so good at it now!), and Brian taught her some weird trick where she keeps her feet on a book and pivots around him and I don’t really get it, but it makes her seem very disciplined, which I appreciate.
We went for plenty of walks in the neighborhood and through Central Park…
And of course, Ellie spent loads of time snoozing, snuggling, posing, and getting her puppy beauty sleep.
Workouts weren’t really a priority this week, but that’s OK.
Finally, my favorite picture from the week…
Have a great weekend! Woof!