Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- High School Musical memes are forever my favorite thing on the internet. They never get old and they always make me… https://t.co/TFMmdGBHf8 about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Local friends, come run this with me! A super fun 5K with @lululemon, and Ellie and Annie will be there, and we can… https://t.co/s4UOce8BrX about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Fridays With Ellie: All Puppy Pictures, All The Time
No words today, just puppy pictures.
OK, maybe a few words.
Happy latest edition of “Fridays With Ellie!“
It’s been a mighty long week, but we’ve just about made it to the weekend. Hooray! Mine will include a run at some point, a trip to the dog park, and a much-needed massage (I checked and apparently the spa doesn’t offer a “Doggy Discount” for bringing your pup along, boo you whore).
That’s all I’ve got. Here’s what Ellie’s been up to this week…
She had a very busy week, as usual, what with all the sleeping and playing and sleeping and doing laundry and also sleeping.
As previously mentioned, we went to the dog park, which was fun for everyone!
Ellie continued to work on her skillz with Master Puppy Trainer Brian. This week they mastered “stay” (she’s so good at it now!), and Brian taught her some weird trick where she keeps her feet on a book and pivots around him and I don’t really get it, but it makes her seem very disciplined, which I appreciate.
We went for plenty of walks in the neighborhood and through Central Park…
And of course, Ellie spent loads of time snoozing, snuggling, posing, and getting her puppy beauty sleep.
Workouts weren’t really a priority this week, but that’s OK.
Finally, my favorite picture from the week…
Have a great weekend! Woof!