Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Go Team Cristiano!
“Was it everything you dreamed it would be?”
That’s what everyone keeps asking me today — referring of course to yesterday, September 26, 2015, the day Brian and I got married.
Because you can’t dream that shit up.
After 10 months of planning and the excitingly busiest week of my whole life, the day Brian and I spent with our 160 favorite people was beyond anything I ever pictured in my crazy brain.
All that time I spent worrying about logistics and buses and traffic and gold candy and hotel blocks — it was all worth it.
Everything was perfect. The weather was on a ton of fleek (we got blue skies, a rainbow, and an almost-full moon), Central Park has never looked better, and the DJ ended the night with “New York, New York.”
Coach Cane wrote and delivered a beautiful ceremony that was equal parts hilarious and sweet. He nailed it.
And the party was exactly what we wanted: a dance party.
Brian and I both felt so loved, so supported, and so happy.
There’s much more to come. But for now, I’m going to eat a pizza. With my husband.
Oh and our first dance song? “The Power of Love,” by our dear friend Celine Dion.