Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Go Team Cristiano!
“Was it everything you dreamed it would be?”
That’s what everyone keeps asking me today — referring of course to yesterday, September 26, 2015, the day Brian and I got married.
Because you can’t dream that shit up.
After 10 months of planning and the excitingly busiest week of my whole life, the day Brian and I spent with our 160 favorite people was beyond anything I ever pictured in my crazy brain.
All that time I spent worrying about logistics and buses and traffic and gold candy and hotel blocks — it was all worth it.
Everything was perfect. The weather was on a ton of fleek (we got blue skies, a rainbow, and an almost-full moon), Central Park has never looked better, and the DJ ended the night with “New York, New York.”
Coach Cane wrote and delivered a beautiful ceremony that was equal parts hilarious and sweet. He nailed it.
And the party was exactly what we wanted: a dance party.
Brian and I both felt so loved, so supported, and so happy.
There’s much more to come. But for now, I’m going to eat a pizza. With my husband.
Oh and our first dance song? “The Power of Love,” by our dear friend Celine Dion.