Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- The last few days have been ROUGH. Physically, I’ll spare you the details of my latest clogged duct, but it took ne… https://t.co/u53m2CTJ0I about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie! You’re two months old today! The past two months have been the ultimate whirlwind and blur. Annie is hilario… https://t.co/0MnIUHFXHe 10:58:19 AM December 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
“Are You Serious?!”
“Are you serious?!”
That was the second thing I said on Friday — on the top of a mountain in Oahu as the fiery sun was lighting up the Pacific Ocean — when Brian got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.
Eventually, after a sufficient amount of questioning him and freaking out and shedding a few very happy tears, I also said yes.
Beyond getting a lifelong duathlon relay partner and someone to obnoxiously ring a cowbell at every bike race, I’m not sure Brian knows what he’s in for. I give him a ton of credit for making this trip unbelievably special, and also for proposing in the 6 AM hour while I was wearing workout clothes. Because that seems about right, right? And then we got massages. And then we got cheeseburgers.
But seriously: Wicked excited, super surprised, very happy, and a little sunburned. More details to come if you’re into that sort of thing. But for now, back to basking in this vacation for the next few days.
And don’t tell my mom because she will yell at me, but the first thing I said when I realized Brian was proposing: “Shut the f*** up.” Forever classy. (Brian is proud of this because I was essentially super nervous and speechless and he did not think it was possible for me to ever be speechless.)
Aloha, mahalo, namaste, OMG!