Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- This weekend was the perfect mix of great running (thanks for that, sammham!), dog park-ing,… https://t.co/7CXZeHLwlQ about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This weekend was the perfect mix of great running (thanks for that, sammham!), dog park-ing,… https://t.co/w7PDuX1UEO about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- March 16, 2017 by AliEpisode 11: Candice Huffine, Model, Runner, and Founder of Project Start
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
"I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway Winners
A [much much] longer post is on the way with all kinds of information about my life, like how sometimes after I give myself Humira shots I can’t really breathe for the rest of the day, but also happy things like how I had a few days of feeling mostly decent.
In the meantime, because I want to get these shirts the heck out of my apartment, here are the three (because that’s how many I felt like picking) big (I guess) winners from last week’s “I Heart Sweat” shirt giveaway:
Winners, hit me up with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do it ASAP, like right now, as you’re reading this. Open your email in another tab in your browser. Draft the email. Then you can finish reading. (I promise you’re not missing anything in the next few paragraphs here.) Tell me what size shirt you want and send me your address and boom, you’ve got a present coming your way. Congratulations.
I’ve gotta say, this was the most fun giveaway ever. For me at least. I genuinely loved reading every single “this is my greatest life lesson” comment, even the ones that had typos and misused “your” and “you’re.” I’m not mad. This time. In the future, though, watch it.
Thank you for sharing your life lessons with me. Some were sentimental: life’s too short, life’s unpredictable, friends and family are crucial keys to happiness and when you lose your health, you seem to lose everything (yeah, man). Others were witty and wonderful, and many seemed unsurprised by the “75% of people get hemorrhoids at some point in their lives” statistic. Preparation H for everyone!
Finally, if you want an “I Heart Sweat” shirt, there are still plenty available and I’d love for you to have them so I can not have them here in my apartment! I’ve got a new couch coming and I don’t have room for shirts!
Have a perfect day. We’ll talk again soon!