Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
"I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway Winners
A [much much] longer post is on the way with all kinds of information about my life, like how sometimes after I give myself Humira shots I can’t really breathe for the rest of the day, but also happy things like how I had a few days of feeling mostly decent.
In the meantime, because I want to get these shirts the heck out of my apartment, here are the three (because that’s how many I felt like picking) big (I guess) winners from last week’s “I Heart Sweat” shirt giveaway:
Winners, hit me up with an email at email@example.com. Do it ASAP, like right now, as you’re reading this. Open your email in another tab in your browser. Draft the email. Then you can finish reading. (I promise you’re not missing anything in the next few paragraphs here.) Tell me what size shirt you want and send me your address and boom, you’ve got a present coming your way. Congratulations.
I’ve gotta say, this was the most fun giveaway ever. For me at least. I genuinely loved reading every single “this is my greatest life lesson” comment, even the ones that had typos and misused “your” and “you’re.” I’m not mad. This time. In the future, though, watch it.
Thank you for sharing your life lessons with me. Some were sentimental: life’s too short, life’s unpredictable, friends and family are crucial keys to happiness and when you lose your health, you seem to lose everything (yeah, man). Others were witty and wonderful, and many seemed unsurprised by the “75% of people get hemorrhoids at some point in their lives” statistic. Preparation H for everyone!
Finally, if you want an “I Heart Sweat” shirt, there are still plenty available and I’d love for you to have them so I can not have them here in my apartment! I’ve got a new couch coming and I don’t have room for shirts!
Have a perfect day. We’ll talk again soon!