Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
"I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway Winners
A [much much] longer post is on the way with all kinds of information about my life, like how sometimes after I give myself Humira shots I can’t really breathe for the rest of the day, but also happy things like how I had a few days of feeling mostly decent.
In the meantime, because I want to get these shirts the heck out of my apartment, here are the three (because that’s how many I felt like picking) big (I guess) winners from last week’s “I Heart Sweat” shirt giveaway:
Winners, hit me up with an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do it ASAP, like right now, as you’re reading this. Open your email in another tab in your browser. Draft the email. Then you can finish reading. (I promise you’re not missing anything in the next few paragraphs here.) Tell me what size shirt you want and send me your address and boom, you’ve got a present coming your way. Congratulations.
I’ve gotta say, this was the most fun giveaway ever. For me at least. I genuinely loved reading every single “this is my greatest life lesson” comment, even the ones that had typos and misused “your” and “you’re.” I’m not mad. This time. In the future, though, watch it.
Thank you for sharing your life lessons with me. Some were sentimental: life’s too short, life’s unpredictable, friends and family are crucial keys to happiness and when you lose your health, you seem to lose everything (yeah, man). Others were witty and wonderful, and many seemed unsurprised by the “75% of people get hemorrhoids at some point in their lives” statistic. Preparation H for everyone!
Finally, if you want an “I Heart Sweat” shirt, there are still plenty available and I’d love for you to have them so I can not have them here in my apartment! I’ve got a new couch coming and I don’t have room for shirts!
Have a perfect day. We’ll talk again soon!