Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "Yeah, you can think I got this role ‘because I’m a girl.’ But the reality is it’s because I’m a girl who’s been wo… https://t.co/H7YHL1Uxan about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Define what success looks like for you. You'll have a voice in your head that questions everything—you can’t focus… https://t.co/tlAy2IqTfJ about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 25, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 70: Katie Burke, Chief People Officer at HubSpot
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
So Much Sweat!
Don’t let the title fool you. There’s not a lot of sweat happening in my mangled world right now.
I actually feel a little better-ish today. My right hip is a slightly less swollen and the pain and soreness isn’t so bad.
And I have something to show you:
I told you there were more colors and styles this time around.
So we have some long-sleeved options (the “Royal” one is my favorite) for the ladies, and plenty of short-sleeved styles, too. And for the dudes, you’ve got the choice of two long-sleeved colors: “Lava” (red) and “Sky” (blue). Sounds dreamy, right?
The shirts are now up for sale at iheartsweatapparel.com, so get them while I’ve got them. This will be your last chance to buy a shirt for a very long time. I do not have plans to do this again for a while, so if you want one, now’s the time.
All orders placed by December 12 will arrive in time for you to wrap them and put them under your Christmas tree.
And I’m sorry: Still no international shipping. I know some of you hate me for that, but it just gets too complicated and I don’t have time to make it happen. Sorry, overseas friends. I still love you. Please still love me back.
Also a reminder: If the size/color combination you’re seeking isn’t showing up in the drop-down menu, that means it’s sold out.
Happy shopping, sweating and sleeping!