Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
So Much Sweat!
Don’t let the title fool you. There’s not a lot of sweat happening in my mangled world right now.
I actually feel a little better-ish today. My right hip is a slightly less swollen and the pain and soreness isn’t so bad.
And I have something to show you:
I told you there were more colors and styles this time around.
So we have some long-sleeved options (the “Royal” one is my favorite) for the ladies, and plenty of short-sleeved styles, too. And for the dudes, you’ve got the choice of two long-sleeved colors: “Lava” (red) and “Sky” (blue). Sounds dreamy, right?
The shirts are now up for sale at iheartsweatapparel.com, so get them while I’ve got them. This will be your last chance to buy a shirt for a very long time. I do not have plans to do this again for a while, so if you want one, now’s the time.
All orders placed by December 12 will arrive in time for you to wrap them and put them under your Christmas tree.
And I’m sorry: Still no international shipping. I know some of you hate me for that, but it just gets too complicated and I don’t have time to make it happen. Sorry, overseas friends. I still love you. Please still love me back.
Also a reminder: If the size/color combination you’re seeking isn’t showing up in the drop-down menu, that means it’s sold out.
Happy shopping, sweating and sleeping!