Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Ready to run the @njmarathon Half! (Actually after the best running week ever last week, this… https://t.co/BWNmgMlFIG about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Running this weekend? Take @HealthontheRun & me with you! We have a lot to say... https://t.co/0KhRgraJd1 #podcast #trypod about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 27, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 23: Lauren Conkey, 3:18 Marathoner, Mother & Public Health Advocate
- April 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- April 24, 2017 by AliStevens Cooperative School 5K Recap
- April 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 21: Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy
- April 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 20: Stop Waiting
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
So Much Sweat!
Don’t let the title fool you. There’s not a lot of sweat happening in my mangled world right now.
I actually feel a little better-ish today. My right hip is a slightly less swollen and the pain and soreness isn’t so bad.
And I have something to show you:
I told you there were more colors and styles this time around.
So we have some long-sleeved options (the “Royal” one is my favorite) for the ladies, and plenty of short-sleeved styles, too. And for the dudes, you’ve got the choice of two long-sleeved colors: “Lava” (red) and “Sky” (blue). Sounds dreamy, right?
The shirts are now up for sale at iheartsweatapparel.com, so get them while I’ve got them. This will be your last chance to buy a shirt for a very long time. I do not have plans to do this again for a while, so if you want one, now’s the time.
All orders placed by December 12 will arrive in time for you to wrap them and put them under your Christmas tree.
And I’m sorry: Still no international shipping. I know some of you hate me for that, but it just gets too complicated and I don’t have time to make it happen. Sorry, overseas friends. I still love you. Please still love me back.
Also a reminder: If the size/color combination you’re seeking isn’t showing up in the drop-down menu, that means it’s sold out.
Happy shopping, sweating and sleeping!