Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- My vision: me, standing all cute in front of the NYC skyline, holding big, shiny, hot pink balloons spelling out “2… https://t.co/OvFMUZlzJ5 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EPISODE 200! Thrilled to welcome brand new Olympic Trials Qualifier @Starla_shines to the Ali on the Run Show, tal… https://t.co/ahiqm0JPBH about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 200: Starla Garcia, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
Monday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
Don’t say I didn’t give you advance notice.
Monday, June 18. 9 AM. Get your sweat ready. This will be your last chance for a while.
Oh, you want one now?
Sure, I’m into that.
How about a free shirt for one lucky, sweaty, hard-working athlete? Why not kick this thing off with a giveaway?
I’m offering up one short-sleeved I Heart Sweat shirt in whichever size you need (small, medium or large — no XLs this time, sorry).
Want one? Let me know!
As always, entering the giveaway is easy. No hoop jumping, no fire breathing, no mandatory Twitter following.
Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to sweat.
Maybe you like to run. Maybe you’re a fan of spinning. Maybe you enjoy getting really sweaty during your morning subway commute. I don’t know. That’s why you have to tell me.
I’ll pick a winner Monday at 9 AM. Good luck and have a very sweaty weekend!
(Do I win a contest for using the word “sweat” the most in a single post? I hope so.)