Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Sending love to NYC. <3 09:40:17 AM December 11, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Running this weekend? Take @Abby_NYC & me with you! You'll learn! You'll laugh! You'll get stronger & faster! https://t.co/QMPaYNzT18 07:43:24 PM December 08, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Also Karla Johnson, Karen Hildebrand, & Kate Lydon — the three women who believed a 25-year-old could become an edi… https://t.co/B62UZNv5qj 05:12:52 PM December 08, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 6, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 49: Abby Bales, Founder of Reform Physical Therapy
- December 4, 2017 by AliMaking It Count
- November 29, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
- November 22, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Monday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
Don’t say I didn’t give you advance notice.
Monday, June 18. 9 AM. Get your sweat ready. This will be your last chance for a while.
Oh, you want one now?
Sure, I’m into that.
How about a free shirt for one lucky, sweaty, hard-working athlete? Why not kick this thing off with a giveaway?
I’m offering up one short-sleeved I Heart Sweat shirt in whichever size you need (small, medium or large — no XLs this time, sorry).
Want one? Let me know!
As always, entering the giveaway is easy. No hoop jumping, no fire breathing, no mandatory Twitter following.
Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to sweat.
Maybe you like to run. Maybe you’re a fan of spinning. Maybe you enjoy getting really sweaty during your morning subway commute. I don’t know. That’s why you have to tell me.
I’ll pick a winner Monday at 9 AM. Good luck and have a very sweaty weekend!
(Do I win a contest for using the word “sweat” the most in a single post? I hope so.)