Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Monday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
Don’t say I didn’t give you advance notice.
Monday, June 18. 9 AM. Get your sweat ready. This will be your last chance for a while.
Oh, you want one now?
Sure, I’m into that.
How about a free shirt for one lucky, sweaty, hard-working athlete? Why not kick this thing off with a giveaway?
I’m offering up one short-sleeved I Heart Sweat shirt in whichever size you need (small, medium or large — no XLs this time, sorry).
Want one? Let me know!
As always, entering the giveaway is easy. No hoop jumping, no fire breathing, no mandatory Twitter following.
Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to sweat.
Maybe you like to run. Maybe you’re a fan of spinning. Maybe you enjoy getting really sweaty during your morning subway commute. I don’t know. That’s why you have to tell me.
I’ll pick a winner Monday at 9 AM. Good luck and have a very sweaty weekend!
(Do I win a contest for using the word “sweat” the most in a single post? I hope so.)