Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Monday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
Don’t say I didn’t give you advance notice.
Monday, June 18. 9 AM. Get your sweat ready. This will be your last chance for a while.
Oh, you want one now?
Sure, I’m into that.
How about a free shirt for one lucky, sweaty, hard-working athlete? Why not kick this thing off with a giveaway?
I’m offering up one short-sleeved I Heart Sweat shirt in whichever size you need (small, medium or large — no XLs this time, sorry).
Want one? Let me know!
As always, entering the giveaway is easy. No hoop jumping, no fire breathing, no mandatory Twitter following.
Just leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite way to sweat.
Maybe you like to run. Maybe you’re a fan of spinning. Maybe you enjoy getting really sweaty during your morning subway commute. I don’t know. That’s why you have to tell me.
I’ll pick a winner Monday at 9 AM. Good luck and have a very sweaty weekend!
(Do I win a contest for using the word “sweat” the most in a single post? I hope so.)