Look at those springy colors!

Sweat For Sale!

Date: May 1, 2012 at 8:45 am- by Ali- Comment(s): 74

They’re baaaack!

Look at that pretty, springy color! Brooks calls it "Powder." I call it "Blue."

If you want to proudly display your love for all things sweaty, you can get your hands on an I Heart Sweat short-sleeved T-shirt. They’re on sale now!

Look at those springy colors!

A few disclaimers, because I tend to get the same questions over and over again:

• The shirts are made by Brooks. They are Dry-Fit material and are very soft. Good for snuggling and sweating.
  • The women’s shirts are a women’s cut and the men’s shirts are, naturally, a men’s cut. That said, the women’s shirts do run small. Order accordingly.
  • All shirts are $35, plus shipping.
  • The front of the shirt says I Heart Sweat. You figured that out already.

Aw, so do I!

• The back of the shirts have the JackRabbit Sports logo (the cute bunny), the logo for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and “Team Ali” in small type. Same as last time because, yeah, this is still for charity. Why not, right? I make back the money I have to invest in order to get the shirts (yeah, that part sucks), and then once I break even I split the profits between myself (not going to lie to you on that one) and CCFA.
  • The shirts are only available online. JackRabbit Sports will not be carrying any in stores.
  • Shipping will take 2–3 weeks. Be patient and don’t freak out if your shirt isn’t here in time for your race this weekend. (The shirts are actually at the printer now, not in my possession. As soon as I get them, they’re on their way to you within 24 hours. Let’s be honest, Brian doesn’t like clutter and he’s not going to want these shirts taking up space in the shiny new apartment.)
  • There is no international shipping. I know, I know. I’m sorry. So, Celine Dion, you French Canadian princess, if you want one, you have to have it shipped to your suite in Vegas. Or come pick it up in person. I’ll provide the karaoke machine and the sequins.
  • Payment is via PayPal.
  • All sales are final. I can’t do returns or exchanges, so please check the sizing chart — click here and then select “Size & Fit Guide” — if you’re not sure which size to order.

If you have questions, you can click on the “Contact Us” button on the shirt sale site, and a friendly customer service representative will get back to you.

By that, I mean Brian. He’s all over this. And I’m traveling. So he has graciously taken over.

As always, thank you so much for your support. It makes me so excited that these shirts have been a hit, and hopefully the money we’re giving to CCFA means a cure for this lame-ass disease is on the way in my lifetime.

Heck yeah, cheers to that. And also cheers to running marathons in 3:08. No big deal. (Only one of the people in the photo did that this weekend. I'll let you guess which one.)

Happy Sweat Shopping!

Posted in Uncategorized and tagged -

74 Responses to "Sweat For Sale!"

Yay! I’m so excited! I didn’t get one out of the last batch due to my procrastination. Can’t wait!

Ordered mine yesterday! I started reading your blog right after the last batch so I missed out.

YAY! So excited- the real question however…which color do i choose!!?? :) I <3 Sweat!

You better believe that I just did a happy dance when I saw the shirts are back!!

I love my sweat shirt. I <3 sweat Gym/tote bags would be super cute!

Love these shirts so much!

I WANT another!! I just guilt-tweeted Jess into buying us the next round since I got the last ones hehe. That still makes me a good sister right? ;-P

I am so glad you got another batch of shirts. I missed out on the last order. I can’t wait to get my shirt in the mail and sweat all over it! You should get I <3 sweat headbands, they could be a big success.

do they come in Baby sizes? I heart sweat footie pajamas…..next?

Hahaha. These would actually be hilarious.

(And then, obviously make footie pajamas in adult sizes, too.)

Alison says: May 1, 2012 at 9:27 am

So pumped that I got in on this order. It’s motivation to sweat my ass off this summer! Thanks!

My favorite shirts EVER! Birthday present for me!!! Can we get some tank tops too? :)

YES! Just bought one for me and my sis. Especially since she’s been hoarding my gray short-sleeved one for AGES! I’m currently wearing my pink long-sleeved one as a matter of fact. I love these things!!

Really?! No smalls already :(

So excited to see the shirts are back! Just bought two as a birthday present to myself. Thanks Ali!!

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Yay! Happy Birthday!!

A gray one to add to my collection! Love it!

Ali, what size are you wearing in the photograph above?

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 8:40 pm

I’m wearing a size medium.

Wooohooo!!! My sister stole my last shirt so I’m ordering another! And I’m most definitely going to get my fiance one!

janae@hungryrunnergirl says: May 1, 2012 at 10:40 am

Seriously, the cutest shirts ever. I want to get matching ones for me and BIlly:) PS glad you aren’t going to be using google anymore…I do the same thing and it stresses me out beyond belief! LOVE YOU!

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I Heart Sweat onesies? ON IT.

Sweet (or sweat) I just ordered a pink one!!

Yay! I already ordered one. I have wanted one of these shirts for a while.

What a cute idea for a shirt! I love them, especially the pink. I may get one since they’re dri-fit and I can actually run in it (hate when I accidentally buy cotton).

Just ordered mine! SO excited!

I think it’s pretty disingenuous that you’re making a profit off something that you are promoting as “for charity.”

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I wanted to be straightforward with people about where the money is going. I’m not going to lie and say it’s 100% for charity, because it’s not. If people don’t like where the money is going, they certainly don’t need to purchase a shirt.

Grace, If you have been reading this Blog for long you would realize that this Remarkable women has raised over $30,000.00 for her Charity. She did not hide the fact that it is not all going to charity,unlike the other charities that for $1.00 you give , .10 goes to the Charity. There are expenses you incur while doing something like this. She is at least busting her Ass to try to find a cure for this affliction and doing a GREAT JOB.

Just ordered mine; an early mothers day present to me!

We saw a girl this weekend wearing an I<3S at the Seneca 7. But we did not say hi. Should we have? Maybe. But it might have been awk and anyway, we had a couple of bottles of wine to deal with.

Haha Oh you def. should have said hi! We loved that race and had so much fun. Hope you did too! Can’t fault you on wanting to get to the wine though ;-)

Ali! I am a) so glad that you are feeling better and b) so excited about the SHIRT THAT I JUST ORDERED not only because I love the color but because proceeds go to CCFA (to whatever extent). Have you ever thought about doing a link up of people that are followers of your blog who are doing upcoming CCFA events so that they might be able to raise money? (wink wink). My mom and I are running in VA Wine Country Half on June 2 with Team Challenge and as I know that you did TC I just thought that maybe you might consider it, like a “here’s my brief story, if you’re interested in donating here is the link.” Nothing major.
Just a thought. But yay for sweatiness! Hoping to maybe see you out by the reservoir (which has the creepy catwalk thing going on between the pump houses–reminds me of a “run the gauntlet” situation) before I leave NYC. I won’t have my Sweat shirt (lol) yet but I will be a fellow blondie likely in compression paraphernalia. Have a great day!

Time to get these shirts on Canadian eBay so I can snag one ;)

I got a pink one!!!!! Very excited. Every other time I’ve tried to buy one I’ve been too late. Might snag the gray tomorrow if it’s still there …

I don’t think there are anymore for PINK!

:*(

Those suckers go fast! The pink and grey are already gone but I got a carrot colored one. Excited!

I missed out the first time since I had just started working after a long unemployment streak. The second tine I missed out because I was at work. I got to them last night and named to get a grey one in my size but not pink. I’m losing weight so I got pink to have as motivation!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!! The grey was already sold out but I got the “trout” :)

Cathryn Ramsden says: May 1, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I am so excited…one small trout (trout??) t shirt is coming my way. Now Brian, dear…if you could get mine to me by 19th May I could wear it for Bay to Breakers in SF. But no pressure, obviously ;)

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I relayed the message to him!

Carrie says: May 1, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Hell Yes!! I’m going to sport this shirt down under and represent! (I’m having it mailed to my mom in TX.) So excited!!

This might sound like a bizarre/creepy question but oh well. What size “I heart sweat” shirt do you wear? I am trying to figure out what size to order for myself.

AliOnTheRun says: May 1, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Mine is a women’s medium. Hope that helps!

Lynnie says: May 1, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Ordered mine in blue! I would have loved the gray but alas it was sold out… Can’t wait to get it!!!! YAY! Keep up the good work! :0)

I was so excited to see more of the shirts…but then I realised you don’t ship them internationally! :( I live in New Zealand…so that’s definitely international. If only I was Celine and could have it shipped to Vegas! :o)

i got in this time! Woot! So now all I have to do is lose enough weight to fit into them! #yeahImthatperson

pamela says: May 1, 2012 at 7:54 pm

So ready to kick this lame-ass disease in the butt! Ordering my shirt tonight :)

Anything to help fight this nasty sucker of a disease! Can’t wait to get mine in the mail and rock it out on the trails :D

Michelle says: May 2, 2012 at 2:35 am

i blinked. they’re gone. i’m crying all the way in california, without my I <3 sweat shirt to wich away the tears!

Marissa says: May 2, 2012 at 8:45 am

I’ve been waiting all year for your “I <3 sweat" shirts to be available again, and I don't check your blog for one day and they're sold out of my size (and pretty much every other size)! Needless to say, I'm SUUUUUPER upset about this. Please tell me you saved one just for me? Please?

Shucks! No international shipping! Double shucks!

Shannon says: May 2, 2012 at 10:20 am

Pink and grey sold out..NOOOOOOO!!!! I got blue simply because I didn’t want to miss out. Pleeeease get more pink and grey :-)

Love, love, love that the shirts are back! Can’t wait to purchase one as my dad fights Crohn’s and it’s affected our entire family.

Any chance you’ll be making long sleeve shirts in the future?

AliOnTheRun says: May 2, 2012 at 10:27 am

Yay! I probably won’t have long-sleeved shirts again until next winter, though.

Just snagged a powder blue small shirt – can’t wait to sport it! Thanks, Ali!

Yikes they’re all sold out in my size! Will they be on sale again anytime soon?

Son of a gun! I didn’t check blogs yesterday and I missed out on ordering one AGAIN!

MORE TSHIRTS PLEEZ!

OKTHXBYE.

Caitlin says: May 2, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Dang it! I missed the timing to order one! I hope you have them again soon – I’m all about spending money on a cute shirt when I know it’s going to a good cause!

Ali for the next round: your international readers would love you for international shipping!

Noooo! My husband’s grandma died so I was out of town and couldn’t check my google reader until today an I got shut out-again! Waah! Are you going to have more again soon??

Nancy Dickison says: May 3, 2012 at 12:50 am

So sad, already sold out. Second missed t-shirt opportunity. Sold out after 1 day, maybe order more next time?

I can’t believe I missed this! Exciting for you that they sold out though! Hope you’ll have more soon :)

Brenda says: May 3, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Yikes..so sorry to have missed this sale on shirts. They are so cute I was hoping to order one. I too hope that you will have some more available soon.

Jenny V says: May 4, 2012 at 10:26 am

Sold out already, wow! Congrats to you but boo for me :)

So bummed they’re sold out again! I missed them last time, and this time I was on vacation. Congrats on the fast sell-out, but man, I really hope you have more soon!

I am so bummed I missed the shirts. I have been waiting for these! Any chance you will order more soon? I bet you could sell out again!

Natalie says: May 9, 2012 at 9:05 am

I was so excited to see you had more sweat shirts! But I was a few days too late! Do you know when you will have more t shirts available?

We’re leaving for our destination wedding on Tuesday, my fiance is all shopping for vacation and I bought suntan lotion, an I ♥ Sweat shirt, and running shoes. lol!

Oh no! It looks like they are already sold out in my size. Please make more. :)