Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Sweat For Sale!
If you want to proudly display your love for all things sweaty, you can get your hands on an I Heart Sweat short-sleeved T-shirt. They’re on sale now!
A few disclaimers, because I tend to get the same questions over and over again:
- The shirts are made by Brooks. They are Dry-Fit material and are very soft. Good for snuggling and sweating.
- The women’s shirts are a women’s cut and the men’s shirts are, naturally, a men’s cut. That said, the women’s shirts do run small. Order accordingly.
- All shirts are $35, plus shipping.
- The front of the shirt says I Heart Sweat. You figured that out already.
- The back of the shirts have the JackRabbit Sports logo (the cute bunny), the logo for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and “Team Ali” in small type. Same as last time because, yeah, this is still for charity. Why not, right? I make back the money I have to invest in order to get the shirts (yeah, that part sucks), and then once I break even I split the profits between myself (not going to lie to you on that one) and CCFA.
- The shirts are only available online. JackRabbit Sports will not be carrying any in stores.
- Shipping will take 2–3 weeks. Be patient and don’t freak out if your shirt isn’t here in time for your race this weekend. (The shirts are actually at the printer now, not in my possession. As soon as I get them, they’re on their way to you within 24 hours. Let’s be honest, Brian doesn’t like clutter and he’s not going to want these shirts taking up space in the shiny new apartment.)
- There is no international shipping. I know, I know. I’m sorry. So, Celine Dion, you French Canadian princess, if you want one, you have to have it shipped to your suite in Vegas. Or come pick it up in person. I’ll provide the karaoke machine and the sequins.
- Payment is via PayPal.
- All sales are final. I can’t do returns or exchanges, so please check the sizing chart — click here and then select “Size & Fit Guide” — if you’re not sure which size to order.
If you have questions, you can click on the “Contact Us” button on the shirt sale site, and a friendly customer service representative will get back to you.
By that, I mean Brian. He’s all over this. And I’m traveling. So he has graciously taken over.
As always, thank you so much for your support. It makes me so excited that these shirts have been a hit, and hopefully the money we’re giving to CCFA means a cure for this lame-ass disease is on the way in my lifetime.