- Video auto-play on websites is still a thing. And it's horrible. 01:16:16 PM March 05, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wanted to be annoyed when I woke up and saw that it was gray and snowing...AGAIN. But on the other… https://t.co/CtdWFixfnD 08:46:17 AM March 05, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: My 2nd week in the @LyonsDenPY 40-Day challenge. So far, loving it—w/ room for much improvement. http://t.co/YjGvwpQTis 08:26:33 AM March 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Most Likely to Wear Shorts." Spot on, #NP_NYC. Happy Birthday, home tribe. Thank you for ALWAYS… https://t.co/D96WkpHx1I 07:59:05 AM March 04, 2015 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- March 3, 2015 by Ali40 Days To Personal Revolution: Week 2
- February 24, 2015 by Ali40 Days To Personal Revolution: Week 1
- February 19, 2015 by Ali40 Days To Personal Revolution: Let's Get It Started!
- February 13, 2015 by AliPuzzling Thoughts + I Tried Mile High Run Club (And Got You A Free Class!)
- February 9, 2015 by AliAli Back On The Run
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Sweat For Sale!
If you want to proudly display your love for all things sweaty, you can get your hands on an I Heart Sweat short-sleeved T-shirt. They’re on sale now!
A few disclaimers, because I tend to get the same questions over and over again:
- The shirts are made by Brooks. They are Dry-Fit material and are very soft. Good for snuggling and sweating.
- The women’s shirts are a women’s cut and the men’s shirts are, naturally, a men’s cut. That said, the women’s shirts do run small. Order accordingly.
- All shirts are $35, plus shipping.
- The front of the shirt says I Heart Sweat. You figured that out already.
- The back of the shirts have the JackRabbit Sports logo (the cute bunny), the logo for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and “Team Ali” in small type. Same as last time because, yeah, this is still for charity. Why not, right? I make back the money I have to invest in order to get the shirts (yeah, that part sucks), and then once I break even I split the profits between myself (not going to lie to you on that one) and CCFA.
- The shirts are only available online. JackRabbit Sports will not be carrying any in stores.
- Shipping will take 2–3 weeks. Be patient and don’t freak out if your shirt isn’t here in time for your race this weekend. (The shirts are actually at the printer now, not in my possession. As soon as I get them, they’re on their way to you within 24 hours. Let’s be honest, Brian doesn’t like clutter and he’s not going to want these shirts taking up space in the shiny new apartment.)
- There is no international shipping. I know, I know. I’m sorry. So, Celine Dion, you French Canadian princess, if you want one, you have to have it shipped to your suite in Vegas. Or come pick it up in person. I’ll provide the karaoke machine and the sequins.
- Payment is via PayPal.
- All sales are final. I can’t do returns or exchanges, so please check the sizing chart — click here and then select “Size & Fit Guide” — if you’re not sure which size to order.
If you have questions, you can click on the “Contact Us” button on the shirt sale site, and a friendly customer service representative will get back to you.
By that, I mean Brian. He’s all over this. And I’m traveling. So he has graciously taken over.
As always, thank you so much for your support. It makes me so excited that these shirts have been a hit, and hopefully the money we’re giving to CCFA means a cure for this lame-ass disease is on the way in my lifetime.