Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 20, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 79: Kayla Itsines
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
Sweat For Sale!
If you want to proudly display your love for all things sweaty, you can get your hands on an I Heart Sweat short-sleeved T-shirt. They’re on sale now!
A few disclaimers, because I tend to get the same questions over and over again:
- The shirts are made by Brooks. They are Dry-Fit material and are very soft. Good for snuggling and sweating.
- The women’s shirts are a women’s cut and the men’s shirts are, naturally, a men’s cut. That said, the women’s shirts do run small. Order accordingly.
- All shirts are $35, plus shipping.
- The front of the shirt says I Heart Sweat. You figured that out already.
- The back of the shirts have the JackRabbit Sports logo (the cute bunny), the logo for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and “Team Ali” in small type. Same as last time because, yeah, this is still for charity. Why not, right? I make back the money I have to invest in order to get the shirts (yeah, that part sucks), and then once I break even I split the profits between myself (not going to lie to you on that one) and CCFA.
- The shirts are only available online. JackRabbit Sports will not be carrying any in stores.
- Shipping will take 2–3 weeks. Be patient and don’t freak out if your shirt isn’t here in time for your race this weekend. (The shirts are actually at the printer now, not in my possession. As soon as I get them, they’re on their way to you within 24 hours. Let’s be honest, Brian doesn’t like clutter and he’s not going to want these shirts taking up space in the shiny new apartment.)
- There is no international shipping. I know, I know. I’m sorry. So, Celine Dion, you French Canadian princess, if you want one, you have to have it shipped to your suite in Vegas. Or come pick it up in person. I’ll provide the karaoke machine and the sequins.
- Payment is via PayPal.
- All sales are final. I can’t do returns or exchanges, so please check the sizing chart — click here and then select “Size & Fit Guide” — if you’re not sure which size to order.
If you have questions, you can click on the “Contact Us” button on the shirt sale site, and a friendly customer service representative will get back to you.
By that, I mean Brian. He’s all over this. And I’m traveling. So he has graciously taken over.
As always, thank you so much for your support. It makes me so excited that these shirts have been a hit, and hopefully the money we’re giving to CCFA means a cure for this lame-ass disease is on the way in my lifetime.