Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 14 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Yearly Archives: 2011
385 post(s) found
Yesterday was maybe not the best day. Or at least yesterday afternoon wasn’t so great. I got an email that frustrated the heck out of me and that drove me to do three things: Pick up the phone to call […]
Last night I took a Chisel class at the gym. I hadn’t been to class — or done any quality strength training — for a few weeks. I was convinced all my hard-earned strength would be lost and I envisioned […]
It seems all of my experienced marathoner friends have lamented their feelings about tapering since I started training for my own marathon back in April. “Tapering sucks. You’ll want to run more.” “Tapering sucks. You’ll convince yourself you’re injured every […]
Hello. A few months ago, my amazingly smart sister-in-law, Michaela, passed the final part of her CPA exam. So when my brother Ryan emailed me about planning a surprise party in her honor — to celebrate not only her new […]
I’ve got numbers on the brain today. For example, 10:30. That’s what time I left the office last night. I wasn’t thrilled, but I can’t complain too much. My job rarely requires me to stay at the office past 5:30ish, […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Dance, Glee!, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Work and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit magazine, Erica Sara Designs, Glee, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Mark Salling, Run For The Rabbit, So You Think You Can Dance-
It’s another rainy day in NYC, but I predict the sun will come out this afternoon. I’m obviously a skilled meteorologist, so you should go ahead and trust my conviction. In addition to gloomy weather, today also brings along another […]
Posted in Central Park, Family, Food, Giveaways, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Erica Sara Designs, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon, Modern Family, Rain, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday-
Fact: Being real-life friends with fellow bloggers makes my world better. Why’s that, you ask? Well, many of my blogger friends are food bloggers. That means they like to cook and sometimes it means they like to cook for me. […]
You know what’s awesome? Four day work weeks. You know what’s not awesome? I had my first marathon nightmare last night. I didn’t have a place to stay the night before the race, and then when I finally got a […]
Well hello. I’m currently blogging from a hotel bed, where I just ate multiple delicious chocolate muffins for breakfast. Breakfast in bed? Isn’t that what I’m supposed to do on Labor Day? YES. After banging out a little 20-miler Saturday […]
Today was the run I’ve been wanting. It was the run I needed. It was the run that convinced me I’m going to kick the crap out of the Hamptons Marathon on September 24. My confidence has officially been boosted. […]