Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 4 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Yearly Archives: 2011
385 post(s) found
I have always said that I love running, but I don’t love racing. So why am I signed up for the Las Vegas Half Marathon again? And a handful of other races before the year is over? Racing is fun, […]
First: Today is 11/1/11. I love that. I’m really excited to make a wish at 11:11 am. Also, Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! Say it and you’ve got good luck for the entire month. No, I’m not superstitious, but thank you for […]
Hello. Did you have a nice weekend? I did. It was wonderful taking Friday off from work and having a full three days to relax, eat and drink. That’s really all I did this weekend: eat and drink. I also, […]
I am blogging from a super-soft couch in Fire Island and I can physically feel my Crohn’s disease/potential colitis/faulty foot/mental craziness melting away. It’s a beautiful thing. My goal for this weekend is to stay as unplugged as possible. I’m […]
Warning: I’m in a wicked good mood today. Yeah. Wicked — because I’m from New Hampshire. You cannot take that word away from me, no matter how far from that 603 area code I happen to live. Good thing it’s […]
I never understood why professional athletes are always like, “Don’t call it a comeback.” Is it because they don’t want people thinking they went away? Well, whatever it is, I’m not on board with it, and I am declaring today […]
It took me a long time to work up the courage to start blogging. I forget how I even came across the whole “Healthy Living Blog” community, but once I found one or two blogs I liked, I was hooked. […]
It has been one month since The Greatest Day Ever. One month ago I ran the Hamptons Marathon. It was, without a doubt, my favorite thing I have ever done and I think about it (and, as you know, post […]
Dear Race On The Strip, Hello. I just wanted to shoot you a quick note to let you know how much I’m looking forward to seeing you on December 4. It’s coming up quickly! In just six weeks I’ll be […]
Peeve is a funny word. Also, I wonder if anyone in the world has a puppy actually named Peeve. Like, “Hey friends, good to see you, have you met my new pet, Peeve? He’s cute, right?” It must be Friday. […]