Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 3 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Yearly Archives: 2011
385 post(s) found
Are you ready to read a slightly grouchy post? Because that’s what you’re about to get. Well. I’ll start with some good stuff. How does that sound? Yesterday was an excellent day. The photo shoot with the Refine Method girls […]
Monday! Sometimes I wake up on a Monday morning and I’m all, “The weekend is over and I feel sad and life is soooo hard.” Today I woke up and thought, “It’s going to be an exceptional week.” I’ll tell […]
I got a text yesterday at 4:50 pm from Molly at JackRabbit’s Union Square store alerting me that there was a special visitor at the store. I immediately grabbed my bag and ran out of the office. I’m sure my […]
Today is 11/11/11 and that makes me giddy and hopeful. I’m a pretty practical person most of the time. To quote The Office: “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” But growing up, I always made a wish […]
I woke up this morning and felt wide-awake when my alarm screamed at 5:00. The Steroids will do that to you — you don’t need to sleep much. My first thought was, “Yay! It’s already Thursday! Time to run!” But […]
Hi. How are you? I’m doing OK today. It seems as though my Crohn’s/colitis/emphysema/Anthrax is back to square one. Things are no good in stomach land. I’ve upped my Steroid dosage rather than continuing to taper down, so get excited […]
I like to think I’m hardcore. But sometimes, I need to be pushed. Not out of a plane, necessarily, but in general. Especially when it comes to running. I will always feel incredibly grateful for being able to train with […]
This weekend might go down in the books as one of my favorites ever. I don’t know what “the books” are or where they’re located, but in them, someday, it will say, “New York City Marathon Weekend 2011: One of […]
I often hate making decisions. At work, I have no problem making on-the-spot calls and being quickly decisive. We function on a constant deadline, after all. But in my own life? I can be very indecisive. I over-think things and […]
Happy Thursday! Today I present to you another round of being all giddy and thankful for the great things in life we don’t always acknowledge. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and it’s a holiday because I say so. Onward! I’m thankful […]