Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Yearly Archives: 2011
385 post(s) found
The scene: Ali’s apartment. 5 am Wednesday morning. The window is open, letting a brisk breeze into the bedroom. (I say “bedroom” as if there’s more than one room in my apartment, but let’s get real here, it’s a studio, […]
I leave for Las Vegas in four days. I’ve been excited about this trip for a long time. Not only will I be running the Las Vegas Half Marathon on Sunday evening (attempting to PR — have I mentioned that?), […]
Hello! It’s been a while. You know what was awesome about the Thanksgiving break? Spending time with my family and not feeling the need to document every minute of my trip. I love blogging, but this weekend I also really […]
It’s Thankful Things Thursday and it also happens to be Thanksgiving. Look at that! I feel luckier than ever lately so excuse me while I gush, gobble and fawn over all the things I’m truly thankful for today. I’m thankful […]
I’m all hopped up on running this week! This morning I set out for six miles and they were glorious. It was raining. It was dark. It was bathroom-stop-free. That’s my fourth great run in a row! I know this […]
This morning I ran five perfect miles. The miles weren’t particularly speedy. It was a recovery run of sorts, and I averaged a 9:20 pace. The weather was nothing special, either. It wasn’t raining, but it wasn’t sunny, and the […]
On Friday I declared that my goal for today’s 4-mile race was to run sub-8:15 miles the entire time. So I did that. And then I PR’d. I didn’t really have many expectations for the Race to Deliver, which was […]
All I want to do in life is talk about running and make lists and goals. Yesterday on my way to get Remicade, I snagged a seat on the crosstown bus and started typing out my 2012 Resolutions. I’m pretty […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, New York Road Runners, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Las Vegas Half Marathon, Mrs. Coach Cane, New York City Marathon, New York Road Runners, Race to Deliver, Races, Running, Team Challenge, Ted Corbitt 15K, Turkey Trot-
Greetings from my cozy reclining chair at Roosevelt Hospital. It’s Remicade Day! Finally! I am so, so happy to be in this chair getting pumped full of drugs. I’m ready to feel better. I’m ready to get back to normal […]
I was a brat yesterday. I can admit that. I’m not proud of my pissy little blog post. I’m over it today. Yay! Thanks for talking some sense into me, friends. I really do appreciate it. I was all bent […]