Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Yearly Archives: 2011
385 post(s) found
Hello. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and rather than go through my whole speech about what that means, I’m just going to dive in and if you haven’t tagged along for this little holiday before, I’m sure you can figure out […]
Last night I was up until an hour that is very late. I’d love to tell you I was raging with celebrities and drinking champagne and being cool or something. But really, I was in sweaty post-gym clothes (thanks for […]
“It’s too cold.” “The gym is warm. I’ll go there and run on the treadmill.” “It’s too dark in the morning…and at night. I don’t want to run in the dark.” “I can’t breathe when I run in the cold. […]
After the Las Vegas Half Marathon, I went on and on about how I was discouraged with racing. My brain wanted to go fast, but my legs couldn’t keep up. How dare they not work in perfect harmony, right? Rude. […]
Guess what’s in these boxes?! When I was raising money for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation through the Run For The Rabbit campaign, I knew that if I wanted to be the competition’s top fundraiser, I’d either need some super […]
Hellooooooo, and Happy Thursday! How’s your day so far? Wonderful? Excellent. That’s what I like to hear. In today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday, I will tell you about all the things I’m feeling thankful for. It’s basically the same […]
Yesterday’s Sadness Fest was fun, don’t you think? No! It wasn’t fun! It was silly. So I didn’t PR in Las Vegas like I had hoped. The great thing about that is that I’m over it now. Thank you all […]
Alternate title for this post: “The Time I Talked A Big Game & Told Vegas To Be Afraid Of Me & Then Blew It On The Race Course.” But that seemed a little long, don’t you think? Hi, and welcome […]
So I’m in Las Vegas. I have arrived. Actually, I arrived at 9:30 am Vegas time on Friday. I’ve done some stuff since getting here, but we’ll get to that in a minute. Right now I’m slowly entering Race Day […]
Today is Thursday! Tomorrow I fly away. I like dinosaurs. Because why not start your day with a haiku? As my poem stated, today is Thursday, and in The Land of Ali (not a real place), that means it’s Thankful […]