Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- With the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials just 11 days away (!!!), here are some of my favorite people to follow for gr… https://t.co/iJmsBCGB1D 08:26:37 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 01:37:33 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Olympic Trials live show information + all the past Ali on the Run Show guests who will be running! https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 09:46:54 AM February 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Valentine's Day! Love, the Ali on the Run Show — and @karagoucher & @Adam_Goucher! It's the fifth and final e… https://t.co/zSYFru5ccV 08:19:43 AM February 14, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
- February 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 206: Love on the Run Week with Steph & Ben Bruce
Subway Gift Card Giveaway
Last night I was up until an hour that is very late.
I’d love to tell you I was raging with celebrities and drinking champagne and being cool or something. But really, I was in sweaty post-gym clothes (thanks for a great spin, Matt, as always), folding shirts, sticking labels on envelopes (no self-addressing this time around) and packing up hundreds of Sweat shirts in an attempt to get them all to you by Hanukkah, Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate.
It was a long process.
So in lieu of an actual post today about something interesting, like running or that thing called Crohn’s disease, how about a giveaway?
I’ve got a $25 Subway gift card up for grabs.
Do you know who likes Subway? My second boyfriend, Apolo. He likes turkey on his sandwiches. I know that because he whispered it in my ear.
That was a lie. He didn’t whisper it in my ear. He was actually like, “Listen everyone at this random lunch in midtown Manhattan, I love Ali and we’re going to eat many turkey sandwiches together. I am an Olympic speed skater, damnit!”
It happened. Ask Jess. She was there. She knows. Wasn’t that awkward, Jess, when I had to break up with Apolo in front of anyone?
The real story is that after the lunch, the nice Subway press lady was like, “Hey, do you want to do a Subway gift card giveaway on your blog?” and I was like, “No, I want to keep that gift card for myself so that I can eat five $5 foot-long sandwiches in one sitting. Thank you for asking.”
But I like you guys, so I guess I’ll let one of you have the gift card. Enjoy your sandwiches. I recommend provolone cheese.
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment on this post telling me something cool. That’s it. You can tell me your age, or tell me how many miles you ran today or tell me what kind of sandwich you’d get with the gift card. Just tell me something so I know you want a little Subway in your life. Entertain me.
I’ll pick a winner at random tomorrow at 9 am! Good luck!