Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Super cool Ali on the Run Show shout-out today in @engadget! (Thanks so much for the kind words and love,… https://t.co/YBdX6DTjq3 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie was born on a sunny Tuesday morning, at exactly 39 weeks. Today, on another sunny Tuesday, she’s exactly 39 w… https://t.co/UhQ1Sk9uHn about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
Subway Gift Card Giveaway
Last night I was up until an hour that is very late.
I’d love to tell you I was raging with celebrities and drinking champagne and being cool or something. But really, I was in sweaty post-gym clothes (thanks for a great spin, Matt, as always), folding shirts, sticking labels on envelopes (no self-addressing this time around) and packing up hundreds of Sweat shirts in an attempt to get them all to you by Hanukkah, Christmas or whatever you choose to celebrate.
It was a long process.
So in lieu of an actual post today about something interesting, like running or that thing called Crohn’s disease, how about a giveaway?
I’ve got a $25 Subway gift card up for grabs.
Do you know who likes Subway? My second boyfriend, Apolo. He likes turkey on his sandwiches. I know that because he whispered it in my ear.
That was a lie. He didn’t whisper it in my ear. He was actually like, “Listen everyone at this random lunch in midtown Manhattan, I love Ali and we’re going to eat many turkey sandwiches together. I am an Olympic speed skater, damnit!”
It happened. Ask Jess. She was there. She knows. Wasn’t that awkward, Jess, when I had to break up with Apolo in front of anyone?
The real story is that after the lunch, the nice Subway press lady was like, “Hey, do you want to do a Subway gift card giveaway on your blog?” and I was like, “No, I want to keep that gift card for myself so that I can eat five $5 foot-long sandwiches in one sitting. Thank you for asking.”
But I like you guys, so I guess I’ll let one of you have the gift card. Enjoy your sandwiches. I recommend provolone cheese.
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment on this post telling me something cool. That’s it. You can tell me your age, or tell me how many miles you ran today or tell me what kind of sandwich you’d get with the gift card. Just tell me something so I know you want a little Subway in your life. Entertain me.
I’ll pick a winner at random tomorrow at 9 am! Good luck!