Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 144: Sara & Ryan Hall
- May 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 143: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Taraneh Shirazian, OB/GYN & President of Saving Mothers
- May 15, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 142: Jen Ator, Women's Running Editor in Chief
- May 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
- May 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 140: Carolyn Su, Creator of @diversewerun
I Heart Sweat Shirts For Sale!
Guess what’s in these boxes?!
When I was raising money for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation through the Run For The Rabbit campaign, I knew that if I wanted to be the competition’s top fundraiser, I’d either need some super rich friends and contacts, or just one really good idea.
While my friends and family were ridiculously supportive and made donations that blew my mind, it was those “I Heart Sweat” T-shirts that helped rake in a good chunk of the $20,000 I raised.
The shirts, which had the CCFA logo on the sleeve, were sold through the campaign with all of the proceeds going to the charity. The first round of shirts sold out in one night at JackRabbit Sports. It was incredible.
Then, after a second round of ordering — this time with more colors — we offered the shirts online, and again people snapped them up like a bunch of crazies. I was shocked and thrilled, and in the end I became the second highest Run For The Rabbit fundraiser, and the seventh highest fundraiser in the country for CCFA.
Now, after lots of emails and Tweets, I’m very excited to let you all know that I finally have more shirts for sale!
Look at all the colors!
Before you place your order, here’s what you should know about these shirts:
- They are Dry-Fit material, made by Brooks. Perfect for sopping up all that sexy sweat.
- Women’s shirts run small!
- Short-sleeved shirts are $35.
- Long-sleeved shirts (women’s only) are $45.
- Shipping is a flat fee of $3.95, so whether you order one shirt or 10 shirts, I’m only charging one shipping price.
- The back of the shirts have the JackRabbit Sports logo (you know, that cute little bunny), the CCFA logo and “Team Ali” printed in small type. That CCFA logo means a portion of all shirt sales is still going to charity!
- The shirts are only available online. They will not be for sale at any of the JackRabbit locations.
- Orders placed by December 11 will arrive in time for Hanukkah. Orders placed by December 13 will arrive in time for Christmas.
- The shirts are only available to be shipped within the United States. Sorry, International friends! I still love you.
- Payment is via PayPal.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges, so please please please check the Brooks sizing chart if you’re not sure which size to order. (Click here, and then click on “Size & Fit Guide.”)
Thank you all so much for your continued support of my fundraising efforts. It’ll be sweet if those smart scientists and doctors out there can use this money to find a cure for Crohn’s disease while I’m still on the planet.
In other news, last night I went to a yoga class and learned that I can hold crow pose for a while but can hardly touch my toes with straight legs. And then I was planning to go to spinning this morning, but apparently slept right through that alarm. Oops.
Have a great Friday, everyone!