Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
23 post(s) found
I remember the day I finally started Ali On The Run. I had been reading lots of “healthy living” and running-focused blogs at the time and wanted to get in on the action. I’m a paid writer and editor by […]
Dear person who decided the week would include 5 working days and 2 weekend days: You suck. Love, Ali Do I like coming to work every day? Yup. Sure do. But do I love the weekends when I don’t have […]
Last night, Brian and I went out for pasta. It’s become a Friday night ritual. Every Friday since our first date (the term “date” is a loose one — the first night we hung out I was wearing compression socks […]