Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A stellar lineup of stand-out podcasts! Love seeing the Ali on the Run Show alongside heavy hitters like @richroll… https://t.co/FiqA5d8zxh 08:56:21 AM January 18, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WEAK AND DISORGANIZED. Same. https://t.co/UFuyzjExV5 07:25:45 PM January 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- From Russian orphanage to decorated Paralympian. @TatyanaMcFadden is the ultimate inspiration. (And I don't use tha… https://t.co/NMySOs6RKz 07:10:15 PM January 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For the first 12 weeks of Annie’s life, I was *terrified* to leave the house alone with her. I was so afraid she wo… https://t.co/Dsyb9uYjew 06:15:57 PM January 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 115: Tatyana McFadden, 17-Time Paralympic Medalist
- January 15, 2019 by AliAnnie's Favorite Things: 3-Month-Old Must-Haves
- January 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 114: The Fourth Trimester
- January 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 113: Meaghan Murphy, Executive Editor at Good Housekeeping
- January 2, 2019 by AliMotherhood
Battle of Brooklyn Kind Of Recap
I’m in Fire Island and I’m drinking loads o’ wine, so rather than giving you a play-by-play of today’s JackRabbit Sports Battle of Brooklyn 10-mile race (I’ll do that tomorrow), tonight I’ll simply leave you with a few photos and my blah-for-me finish time (1:26:something).
The race was tough for me. I played the mental “I can’t do this” battle, I struggled on the Prospect Park hills and I have officially mastered the art of positive splitting.
But also, Coach Cane ran the race — which is commemorative of the Revolutionary War — in full-on George Washington garb, musket and all.
My coach is the coolest.
So was it my best race?
Nope. Not even a little bit.
But was it fantastic seeing the other rabbits, a few familiar faces and two dazzling runners in “I Heart Sweat” shirts? You bet.
And now I’m off work for two days to enjoy the beach in Fire Island.
If you don’t hear from me, it’s because I’ve made a home for myself in the sand. Don’t be alarmed.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!