Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Disney Day 2: Conquering The Parks
It’s been one heck of a long day and my big hotel bed is calling my name.
A quick recap:
I woke up at 6 am to get a run in. Four miles, nothing special.
The rest of the day was spent dominating Disney World.
First stop: Epcot.
Saw the characters, got excited, made a mad dash for Soarin’. First on the ride? Success!
After walking around Epcot and riding a few rides, it was time to put the Hopper Passes to work.
Second stop: Hollywood Studios.
I love Tower of Terror.
I screamed like a little girl.
The photographic evidence of me on that ride is not so cute.
No post-ride photos were purchased today.
Rock N Rollercoaster = also amazing. Best ride of the day.
Stop three: Magic Kingdom.
Here’s what went down at MK: Ali gets to park. Ali hears music. Ali realizes the parade is happening.
Ali freaks out, has dance party, takes 3,000 photos of princesses.
Then Ali goes on Space Mountain and has the best time ever. Then Ali goes on the Thunder Mountain Road rollercoaster and is not impressed.
Fourth stop: Back to Hollywood Studios for a little Fantasmic! action.
Last stop: Hotel hot tub.
Bed is my next stop.
Today has been long and amazing and I’m exhausted.
Coming up tomorrow: a full day at Universal Studios and dinner at my favorite Orlando restaurant (California Grill).
I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th weekend!