Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- My favorite part of Monday morning is reading the super smart, wildly comprehensive @fast_women newsletter. Subscri… https://t.co/aq4gmw8i4b about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So cool to walk into lululemon gsplaza and see this (pink!) Ali on the Run display! Still processing Thursday’s gam… https://t.co/Zh6mhQXek2 06:45:36 PM July 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 158: Beatie Deutsch, National Marathon Champion of Israel
- July 17, 2019 by Ali9 Months of Annie
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
Disney Day 2: Conquering The Parks
It’s been one heck of a long day and my big hotel bed is calling my name.
A quick recap:
I woke up at 6 am to get a run in. Four miles, nothing special.
The rest of the day was spent dominating Disney World.
First stop: Epcot.
Saw the characters, got excited, made a mad dash for Soarin’. First on the ride? Success!
After walking around Epcot and riding a few rides, it was time to put the Hopper Passes to work.
Second stop: Hollywood Studios.
I love Tower of Terror.
I screamed like a little girl.
The photographic evidence of me on that ride is not so cute.
No post-ride photos were purchased today.
Rock N Rollercoaster = also amazing. Best ride of the day.
Stop three: Magic Kingdom.
Here’s what went down at MK: Ali gets to park. Ali hears music. Ali realizes the parade is happening.
Ali freaks out, has dance party, takes 3,000 photos of princesses.
Then Ali goes on Space Mountain and has the best time ever. Then Ali goes on the Thunder Mountain Road rollercoaster and is not impressed.
Fourth stop: Back to Hollywood Studios for a little Fantasmic! action.
Last stop: Hotel hot tub.
Bed is my next stop.
Today has been long and amazing and I’m exhausted.
Coming up tomorrow: a full day at Universal Studios and dinner at my favorite Orlando restaurant (California Grill).
I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th weekend!