Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
I’m In Orlando!
These guys came along, too.
Life has been super hard today.
After a fast, easy, I-slept-the-whole-time-and-we-even-arrived-early flight last night, I’m happy to say my work-but-feels-like-play trip is off to a fantastic start.
Last night involved a trip to the hotel bar and hot tub.
And maybe a lap or two around the Lazy River.
I swam mostly. I’m not lazy, like the river implies.
I slept amazingly well in the cold room and big bed, and was happy to sleep in until 7 am.
I hit up the hotel gym this morning for some ab and arm fun before sweating my face off during a 5-mile run.
Florida runners, you are crazy.
This place is hot!
The run was somewhat speedy but boring. I’m hoping to find a route that’s more fun than the golf course/highway before my trip is over.
My post-run plans involved the following:
The best brunch buffet ever at the Waldorf Astoria (yup).
Laying out by the pool.
Drinking by the pool.
Swimming in the pool.
Falling asleep by the pool.
Rough, I know.
I hit up Downtown Disney for an early dinner/tequila at Paradiso 37 before heading to the evening’s work event.
Fun fact, jerks: Pleasure Island signage is still all over the place. So for everyone who said, “Don’t freak out, it doesn’t exist anymore,” you are all full of lies.
Tomorrow = Disney World. Me and a Hopper Pass have a series of hot dates with Rock N Rollercoaster, Epcot, Space Mountain and some Prince Charmings.
Happy weekend, friends! May all your long weekends be filled with fireworks, patriotism, sweat and booze.