Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- HEY BOSTON! What do you get when you put four running podcasters in a room together and give them all microphones?… https://t.co/eQVY0ytuCu about 13 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Couldn't make it to the live show this weekend? Listen to it here! https://t.co/dVZ5bSenCD 07:44:37 AM March 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby’s first wink! Today was a day. And instead of dwelling on the stressful, the negative, the downright frustrat… https://t.co/QuTl5JB3Wz 09:55:33 PM March 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: My (very long) #UnitedNYCHalf Recap! First postpartum race: check! @nyrr @nyrrnews https://t.co/uvHeXsIhgc 01:38:56 PM March 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 129: LIVE at the United Airlines NYC Half
- March 19, 2019 by AliUnited Airlines NYC Half 2019 Recap
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
I’m In Orlando!
These guys came along, too.
Life has been super hard today.
After a fast, easy, I-slept-the-whole-time-and-we-even-arrived-early flight last night, I’m happy to say my work-but-feels-like-play trip is off to a fantastic start.
Last night involved a trip to the hotel bar and hot tub.
And maybe a lap or two around the Lazy River.
I swam mostly. I’m not lazy, like the river implies.
I slept amazingly well in the cold room and big bed, and was happy to sleep in until 7 am.
I hit up the hotel gym this morning for some ab and arm fun before sweating my face off during a 5-mile run.
Florida runners, you are crazy.
This place is hot!
The run was somewhat speedy but boring. I’m hoping to find a route that’s more fun than the golf course/highway before my trip is over.
My post-run plans involved the following:
The best brunch buffet ever at the Waldorf Astoria (yup).
Laying out by the pool.
Drinking by the pool.
Swimming in the pool.
Falling asleep by the pool.
Rough, I know.
I hit up Downtown Disney for an early dinner/tequila at Paradiso 37 before heading to the evening’s work event.
Fun fact, jerks: Pleasure Island signage is still all over the place. So for everyone who said, “Don’t freak out, it doesn’t exist anymore,” you are all full of lies.
Tomorrow = Disney World. Me and a Hopper Pass have a series of hot dates with Rock N Rollercoaster, Epcot, Space Mountain and some Prince Charmings.
Happy weekend, friends! May all your long weekends be filled with fireworks, patriotism, sweat and booze.