Follow Me - AliOnTheRun1
- "Stacey's friends think she brags about having lived in New York City (and being from there) sometimes." (OK, I'm done. Sorry.) 03:18:38 PM April 16, 2014
- "Stacey loves receiving the dues (even if it's not hers to keep) & hates to part w/ the money, even just $5 to pay for a Kid Kit item." 03:17:43 PM April 16, 2014
- "Stacey has a very sophisticated style, which comes from having lived in New York." 03:16:33 PM April 16, 2014
- "Stacey has a telephone in her bedroom but not a private line like Claudia's." I CAN'T STOP READING IT. http://t.co/rY3lYATmIF 03:13:09 PM April 16, 2014
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
I didn’t sleep very well last night. Now, I pride myself on my stellar hydration skills. I drink a lot of water during the day, I hydrate when I’m at the gym and I basically just love water. I can’t get enough.
That doesn’t fare well for me when I have to wake up every hour during the night to pee.
Note to self: ease up on the water drinking as bedtime nears.
Talking about peeing is an over-share? Oh I’ll over-share.
Let’s chat about the title of this post, shall we?
This morning I laced up my brand spankin’ new Adrenaline kicks for a 4-miler.
The shoes felt amazing. I’m looking forward to doing a longer run in them this weekend to make sure I really love them, but so far so good.
So I put on my sneakers. But do you know what I didn’t put on?
Anything under my running shorts.
Runners talk about this all the time — underwear or no underwear? I have always been an underwear girl. Always. No matter what I’m wearing.
But lately I’ve been doing a lot of laundry. And the shorts I wore today have underwear built into them. So I figured I’d give it a shot. Why double up?
I kind of loved it. To be honest, I didn’t even notice much of a difference. I did feel kind of scandalous though…
Underwear aside, this morning’s run was kind of insane and creepy.
There was so much fog!
You couldn’t even see the river. It was surreal.
There were a ton of other runners out, which I loved.
By the time I got back home, stretched, showered and got ready for work, the day had turned so much nicer.
A nice day — it’s supposed to hit 80 degrees today! — deserves a nice outfit.
The skirt may be just a bit short, but 80 degrees = I don’t care.
It’s going to be another busy one at the office today. Time to go to town on my To Do list.
Have a great day!
OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO ASK: Care to over-share with me? Are you an underwear-wearer when you run or work out? Why or why not?