Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
I Can Breathe Clearly Now
I woke up this morning and could breathe through my left nostril.
Progress, people. Progress.
Seriously though, I’m feeling much better, finally. After days of pumping my body with Dayquil, Claritin and Tylenol PM, in addition to spraying Afrin up my nose as often as allowed (honestly, sometimes I can’t handle how sexy I am), I truly believe I’m cruising down the road to recovery now.
And you know what?
I don’t think the drugs helped.
And I think the Afrin only helped temporarily.
Maybe taking the day off from work yesterday helped a little bit.
But last night I went out. I drank wine. I drank…a decent amount of wine.
And I woke up today feeling better.
You do the math.
I’m no doctor, but I’ll say it: Booze cures.
Since I’m feeling pretty good, I’m up early to hit up the gym for some spinning before my parents arrive later today. My favorite instructor teaches a class downtown on Saturday mornings, so I’m making the trek — and hopefully getting there early enough to sign up for a good bike.
In other news, the Scotland 10K photos finally arrived. I won’t be purchasing any, but I kind of don’t hate them. I despised the race, but according to the photos I really love Scotland.
Alright, time to kick start this weekend. Have a great one!