Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/jI3MaXItKw 10:50:55 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun read about the woman who inspired the new movie (which I can't wait to see)! via @runnersworld https://t.co/okB7XKpdvs 10:40:10 AM August 22, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
I Can Breathe Clearly Now
I woke up this morning and could breathe through my left nostril.
Progress, people. Progress.
Seriously though, I’m feeling much better, finally. After days of pumping my body with Dayquil, Claritin and Tylenol PM, in addition to spraying Afrin up my nose as often as allowed (honestly, sometimes I can’t handle how sexy I am), I truly believe I’m cruising down the road to recovery now.
And you know what?
I don’t think the drugs helped.
And I think the Afrin only helped temporarily.
Maybe taking the day off from work yesterday helped a little bit.
But last night I went out. I drank wine. I drank…a decent amount of wine.
And I woke up today feeling better.
You do the math.
I’m no doctor, but I’ll say it: Booze cures.
Since I’m feeling pretty good, I’m up early to hit up the gym for some spinning before my parents arrive later today. My favorite instructor teaches a class downtown on Saturday mornings, so I’m making the trek — and hopefully getting there early enough to sign up for a good bike.
In other news, the Scotland 10K photos finally arrived. I won’t be purchasing any, but I kind of don’t hate them. I despised the race, but according to the photos I really love Scotland.
Alright, time to kick start this weekend. Have a great one!