Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Found the sunniest flower in the maze! At 10 months old, Annie is starting to have very strong opinions. For exampl… https://t.co/A4h9k9FhMb about 4 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wow! This is amazing, and @ckreiswirth is amazing. 💕💪🏼 https://t.co/1dwtjP5ZUd 09:39:26 AM August 23, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Friday From Home
Hello, Friday. Thanks for showing up!
I’m blogging from bed this morning. This will be a picture-less post because I have nothing pretty to show you today.
I was so miserable at the office yesterday — turns out, constant coughing and nose blowing will irritate your coworkers (even the really nice ones). Everyone says, “Go home!” and doesn’t want to go near you and your germs.
So I’m doing everyone a favor and today I’ll be working from the comfort of my own bed and couch.
I’m probably going to spare the dentist a hack-fest, too, and will be rescheduling the ol’ teeth cleaning that was supposed to go down this morning.
I hate the dentist.
I also really want to make sure I’m healthy for the weekend, so a little rest will do the body good.
I’ll try not to go running today, even if I am feeling better later.
But I can’t make any promises. If my nostrils clear up, the sneakers may magically end up on my feet.
It’ll be nice to be home today. I get SoapNet and Dylan McKay and I have some catching up to do. My apartment is also not parent-ready, and since Mom & Dad On The Run are visiting this weekend, it couldn’t hurt to do a bit of cleaning today.
(Though, really, isn’t that what they’re coming down to do? Clean?)
Just kidding, Mom.
ON THAT NOTE: My parents are visiting this weekend! Finally! The plan is to do some apartment stuff, but this is NYC so naturally we’ll be doing plenty of fun things, too. My mom wants “a good slice of New York pizza and 16 Handles” and my dad makes no requests when he visits (though I know he’ll want a good bagel with lox on Sunday morning). What do you do when your parents come to visit?