Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Friday From Home
Hello, Friday. Thanks for showing up!
I’m blogging from bed this morning. This will be a picture-less post because I have nothing pretty to show you today.
I was so miserable at the office yesterday — turns out, constant coughing and nose blowing will irritate your coworkers (even the really nice ones). Everyone says, “Go home!” and doesn’t want to go near you and your germs.
So I’m doing everyone a favor and today I’ll be working from the comfort of my own bed and couch.
I’m probably going to spare the dentist a hack-fest, too, and will be rescheduling the ol’ teeth cleaning that was supposed to go down this morning.
I hate the dentist.
I also really want to make sure I’m healthy for the weekend, so a little rest will do the body good.
I’ll try not to go running today, even if I am feeling better later.
But I can’t make any promises. If my nostrils clear up, the sneakers may magically end up on my feet.
It’ll be nice to be home today. I get SoapNet and Dylan McKay and I have some catching up to do. My apartment is also not parent-ready, and since Mom & Dad On The Run are visiting this weekend, it couldn’t hurt to do a bit of cleaning today.
(Though, really, isn’t that what they’re coming down to do? Clean?)
Just kidding, Mom.
ON THAT NOTE: My parents are visiting this weekend! Finally! The plan is to do some apartment stuff, but this is NYC so naturally we’ll be doing plenty of fun things, too. My mom wants “a good slice of New York pizza and 16 Handles” and my dad makes no requests when he visits (though I know he’ll want a good bagel with lox on Sunday morning). What do you do when your parents come to visit?