Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Sleep > Blogging
I’m about to take two Tylenol PM and spritz a little Afrin. I only used one spray so far today. I still get one more. I’m playing by the Afrin rules.
I will get sleep tonight.
I will wake up feeling better.
I want to run tomorrow. And I have to go to the dentist.
I don’t want to get snot on the dentist.
Well… Maybe I do. I don’t really like the dentist…
Anyway. If you didn’t do so already, be sure to take a look back on your day and let me know what you’re thankful for. This little made-up tradition makes me happy.
If I’m still not healthy tomorrow, I’m debating getting a neti pot. They terrify me. But people swear by them.
I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW: Have you ever used a neti pot? What for? Did it work? Was it gross/scary? Did you gag?