Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Sleep > Blogging
I’m about to take two Tylenol PM and spritz a little Afrin. I only used one spray so far today. I still get one more. I’m playing by the Afrin rules.
I will get sleep tonight.
I will wake up feeling better.
I want to run tomorrow. And I have to go to the dentist.
I don’t want to get snot on the dentist.
Well… Maybe I do. I don’t really like the dentist…
Anyway. If you didn’t do so already, be sure to take a look back on your day and let me know what you’re thankful for. This little made-up tradition makes me happy.
If I’m still not healthy tomorrow, I’m debating getting a neti pot. They terrify me. But people swear by them.
I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW: Have you ever used a neti pot? What for? Did it work? Was it gross/scary? Did you gag?