Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Operation Self Host
I write this post as a plea for help:
Today I purchased the domain aliontherunblog.com.
I’d like for that to be the new home of Ali On The Run. (Yes, sadly, aliontherun.com was taken.)
I thought I could just upgrade through WordPress and my blog would move itself and blog life would be happy and beautiful.
Soooo I was wrong about that.
I love being supported by WordPress because it’s never crashed on me or failed me, but I think I’m ready to make the leap to a self-hosted blog.
I can throw down the lingo but I don’t even really know what that means.
Fellow bloggers and techies, I come to you in search of help. I’d love for you to leave any input you have in the comments. Are you self-hosted? Why or why not? Which host do you use? Do you like it? Love it? Despise it?
Of course I’d also like to give lil’ Ali On The Run a facelift as well, so if you’ve got a favorite designer, feel free to throw some names out there as well.
Also, cost is a factor. I’d like to find someone who will do all of this work and do an awesome job and then I can pay him/her with a hug and some trail mix. (Not really, but I don’t want to throw down a ton of money on this.)
Any advice you can offer would be amazing!