Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
My Day In Two Photos
Today has been so crazy busy that I have hardly had time to breathe. In the spirit of running around, tonight’s post is super quick.
I can summarize my day for you in a lot of words, or in two photos…
I dressed for spring today, but my office was winter-esque. Luckily I work at a place with a fashion closet. Enter leg warmers and a snazzy striped cardigan. I was warm all day and was greeted with many awkward stares from coworkers. I even managed to convince a few colleagues to rock the leg warmers for a little while, too. It was hot.
My coworkers are amazing and right around lunchtime they went out and bought these bad boys for me. I demolished them. They were amazing. My coworkers are nice, thoughtful people.
The rest of the day is a blur of meetings and errands with a quick spin session thrown in there. As stressed as I am right now trying to accomplish everything on my multiple To Do lists, I’m glad I made time for the 45 minute spinning class. I may have still been stressed out when class was over, but for 45 minutes I felt amazing and worry free.
Exercise is good for the brain too, people. Try it out.
Signing off to conquer more tasks.
TELL ME: Do you have a go-to stress food? Today mine were Nestle Flipz. Yum!