Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- January 17, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 56: Susan Pass, Nurse & 3:18 Marathoner
- January 17, 2018 by AliBermuda Triangle Challenge 2018 Recap
- January 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 55: Nick Symmonds
- January 4, 2018 by AliLife in 2018
- January 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 54: Olympic Gold Medalist Gwen Jorgensen
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
My Day In Two Photos
Today has been so crazy busy that I have hardly had time to breathe. In the spirit of running around, tonight’s post is super quick.
I can summarize my day for you in a lot of words, or in two photos…
I dressed for spring today, but my office was winter-esque. Luckily I work at a place with a fashion closet. Enter leg warmers and a snazzy striped cardigan. I was warm all day and was greeted with many awkward stares from coworkers. I even managed to convince a few colleagues to rock the leg warmers for a little while, too. It was hot.
My coworkers are amazing and right around lunchtime they went out and bought these bad boys for me. I demolished them. They were amazing. My coworkers are nice, thoughtful people.
The rest of the day is a blur of meetings and errands with a quick spin session thrown in there. As stressed as I am right now trying to accomplish everything on my multiple To Do lists, I’m glad I made time for the 45 minute spinning class. I may have still been stressed out when class was over, but for 45 minutes I felt amazing and worry free.
Exercise is good for the brain too, people. Try it out.
Signing off to conquer more tasks.
TELL ME: Do you have a go-to stress food? Today mine were Nestle Flipz. Yum!