Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- “I never wanted to be famous. I just wanted to help women.” @kayla_itsines https://t.co/ozUz9yXINv about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love this woman! Had the best time recording this week's episode of the Ali on the Run Show with @kayla_itsines! L… https://t.co/psSCndNDxG about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After we recorded this week’s episode of the… https://t.co/PNZfyuwNKT about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I’ve been doing this for three years now and I’m still not used to it. I still get nervous. I worry, am I saying t… https://t.co/8s7xhgnfrQ about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 20, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 79: Kayla Itsines
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
My Day In Two Photos
Today has been so crazy busy that I have hardly had time to breathe. In the spirit of running around, tonight’s post is super quick.
I can summarize my day for you in a lot of words, or in two photos…
I dressed for spring today, but my office was winter-esque. Luckily I work at a place with a fashion closet. Enter leg warmers and a snazzy striped cardigan. I was warm all day and was greeted with many awkward stares from coworkers. I even managed to convince a few colleagues to rock the leg warmers for a little while, too. It was hot.
My coworkers are amazing and right around lunchtime they went out and bought these bad boys for me. I demolished them. They were amazing. My coworkers are nice, thoughtful people.
The rest of the day is a blur of meetings and errands with a quick spin session thrown in there. As stressed as I am right now trying to accomplish everything on my multiple To Do lists, I’m glad I made time for the 45 minute spinning class. I may have still been stressed out when class was over, but for 45 minutes I felt amazing and worry free.
Exercise is good for the brain too, people. Try it out.
Signing off to conquer more tasks.
TELL ME: Do you have a go-to stress food? Today mine were Nestle Flipz. Yum!