Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My girl. 💕 @ Weehawken, New Jersey https://t.co/Fj5wMIoynd 08:34:36 AM November 08, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
To Do List Fail
Soooo remember this morning when I posted about how it was going to be such a great day? Well, it was. No argument there.
But remember how I went on to list five things I really wanted to make sure I accomplished over the course of this fabulous Wednesday?
Um. I didn’t do so well on my list… Oops.
I said that I wanted to clean my office. Grade = Incomplete.
I got about halfway through this before getting completely swamped. I’ll finish this task tomorrow. Not a huge deal. I did do some serious Lysol wiping though, and hung new pictures, which makes me happy.
I said I wanted to go for a walk. Grade = Fail.
As predicted, I ate my lunch while sitting in front of my computer, and I failed to take a few minutes to go for a walk during the workday. Bummer, especially since the weather is going to be nasty for the rest of the week.
I said I would go to my favorite spinning class. Grade = A+
Yeah there was no way I was missing this one. Wednesday spin is my favorite and today was no exception. I did some strength training before class, including leg work, tricep dips, abs and foam rolling.
Also, can I get extra credit for writing about spinning? Check out my latest post over at NBC New York. It’s all about how I fell in love with the stationary bike!
I said I would do laundry. Grade = Fail.
I’ll do it tomorrow. Not a big deal.
I said I would engage in a random act of kindness. Grade = Fail.
I’m pretty disappointed in myself for not making this a priority. Despite the fact that my day got completely crazy, I wish I had done just one nice thing for someone else.
Luckily tomorrow is a new day, and I plan to write a new To Do list in the morning.
For now, I’m exhausted and ready for bed. This week has been pretty heavy on the workouts and pretty lackluster on the sleep front. I’m hoping to be asleep by 11 tonight and I’m really hoping it’s not snowing when I wake up!
Sweet dreams, friends!