- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
- October 21, 2014 by Ali10 Reasons The Runner's World Half Marathon & Festival Was Wonderful (Plus A Giveaway!)
- October 15, 2014 by AliSteamtown Marathon Recap
- October 11, 2014 by AliOne More Day I Get To Run
- October 7, 2014 by AliRagnar Relay Adirondacks Recap
- September 23, 2014 by Ali71 & Done
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
To Do List Fail
Soooo remember this morning when I posted about how it was going to be such a great day? Well, it was. No argument there.
But remember how I went on to list five things I really wanted to make sure I accomplished over the course of this fabulous Wednesday?
Um. I didn’t do so well on my list… Oops.
I said that I wanted to clean my office. Grade = Incomplete.
I got about halfway through this before getting completely swamped. I’ll finish this task tomorrow. Not a huge deal. I did do some serious Lysol wiping though, and hung new pictures, which makes me happy.
I said I wanted to go for a walk. Grade = Fail.
As predicted, I ate my lunch while sitting in front of my computer, and I failed to take a few minutes to go for a walk during the workday. Bummer, especially since the weather is going to be nasty for the rest of the week.
I said I would go to my favorite spinning class. Grade = A+
Yeah there was no way I was missing this one. Wednesday spin is my favorite and today was no exception. I did some strength training before class, including leg work, tricep dips, abs and foam rolling.
Also, can I get extra credit for writing about spinning? Check out my latest post over at NBC New York. It’s all about how I fell in love with the stationary bike!
I said I would do laundry. Grade = Fail.
I’ll do it tomorrow. Not a big deal.
I said I would engage in a random act of kindness. Grade = Fail.
I’m pretty disappointed in myself for not making this a priority. Despite the fact that my day got completely crazy, I wish I had done just one nice thing for someone else.
Luckily tomorrow is a new day, and I plan to write a new To Do list in the morning.
For now, I’m exhausted and ready for bed. This week has been pretty heavy on the workouts and pretty lackluster on the sleep front. I’m hoping to be asleep by 11 tonight and I’m really hoping it’s not snowing when I wake up!
Sweet dreams, friends!