Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- March 16, 2017 by AliEpisode 11: Candice Huffine, Model, Runner, and Founder of Project Start
- March 14, 2017 by AliEpisode 10: The Worst Mistakes I've Made as a Runner
- March 9, 2017 by AliEpisode 9: Sarah Conklin, 3:37 Marathoner and Picky Bars Employee
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
To Do List Fail
Soooo remember this morning when I posted about how it was going to be such a great day? Well, it was. No argument there.
But remember how I went on to list five things I really wanted to make sure I accomplished over the course of this fabulous Wednesday?
Um. I didn’t do so well on my list… Oops.
I said that I wanted to clean my office. Grade = Incomplete.
I got about halfway through this before getting completely swamped. I’ll finish this task tomorrow. Not a huge deal. I did do some serious Lysol wiping though, and hung new pictures, which makes me happy.
I said I wanted to go for a walk. Grade = Fail.
As predicted, I ate my lunch while sitting in front of my computer, and I failed to take a few minutes to go for a walk during the workday. Bummer, especially since the weather is going to be nasty for the rest of the week.
I said I would go to my favorite spinning class. Grade = A+
Yeah there was no way I was missing this one. Wednesday spin is my favorite and today was no exception. I did some strength training before class, including leg work, tricep dips, abs and foam rolling.
Also, can I get extra credit for writing about spinning? Check out my latest post over at NBC New York. It’s all about how I fell in love with the stationary bike!
I said I would do laundry. Grade = Fail.
I’ll do it tomorrow. Not a big deal.
I said I would engage in a random act of kindness. Grade = Fail.
I’m pretty disappointed in myself for not making this a priority. Despite the fact that my day got completely crazy, I wish I had done just one nice thing for someone else.
Luckily tomorrow is a new day, and I plan to write a new To Do list in the morning.
For now, I’m exhausted and ready for bed. This week has been pretty heavy on the workouts and pretty lackluster on the sleep front. I’m hoping to be asleep by 11 tonight and I’m really hoping it’s not snowing when I wake up!
Sweet dreams, friends!