Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- With the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials just 11 days away (!!!), here are some of my favorite people to follow for gr… https://t.co/iJmsBCGB1D 08:26:37 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 01:37:33 PM February 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Olympic Trials live show information + all the past Ali on the Run Show guests who will be running! https://t.co/zPsHNmJjzl 09:46:54 AM February 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Valentine's Day! Love, the Ali on the Run Show — and @karagoucher & @Adam_Goucher! It's the fifth and final e… https://t.co/zSYFru5ccV 08:19:43 AM February 14, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
- February 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 206: Love on the Run Week with Steph & Ben Bruce
Race Photos Are Here!
Just when I thought my National Half Marathon fever had subsided, I came home to the email that the race photos had arrived.
I never usually get decent running shots, so I’m thrilled that I actually got some OK ones this time around. Here are some screen shots, though I do fully intend to do some purchasing for once.
In other news, the soreness in my legs is completely gone now! I took spinning at the gym tonight and was able to push it instead of going easy on myself. It felt amazing. I’m baaaack!
Now it’s off to shower and get some sleep. This week is jam packed and I’m hoping the energy sticks around so I can accomplish everything I want to get done.
NYC RUNNERS & READERS, TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? I’m debating getting out to cheer for the MORE Half Marathon on Sunday. If you’re going to be running or spectating let me know so I can plan accordingly.