Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
- June 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 253: On the Job with Steph Blozy, Owner of Fleet Feet Sports West Hartford
Race Photos Are Here!
Just when I thought my National Half Marathon fever had subsided, I came home to the email that the race photos had arrived.
I never usually get decent running shots, so I’m thrilled that I actually got some OK ones this time around. Here are some screen shots, though I do fully intend to do some purchasing for once.
In other news, the soreness in my legs is completely gone now! I took spinning at the gym tonight and was able to push it instead of going easy on myself. It felt amazing. I’m baaaack!
Now it’s off to shower and get some sleep. This week is jam packed and I’m hoping the energy sticks around so I can accomplish everything I want to get done.
NYC RUNNERS & READERS, TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? I’m debating getting out to cheer for the MORE Half Marathon on Sunday. If you’re going to be running or spectating let me know so I can plan accordingly.