Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- What a great list! Honored to be on it and in such smart company! Thanks, @Strava! https://t.co/BTRGJKhnl8 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "New York was my first love. So it’s almost like I lost a piece of myself." That and SO MUCH MORE from @mbsthinks o… https://t.co/AClciQsV7m about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 61: Dr. Meggie Q&A Part I: Egg Freezing, Periods, Hormones, & Birth Control
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Race Photos Are Here!
Just when I thought my National Half Marathon fever had subsided, I came home to the email that the race photos had arrived.
I never usually get decent running shots, so I’m thrilled that I actually got some OK ones this time around. Here are some screen shots, though I do fully intend to do some purchasing for once.
In other news, the soreness in my legs is completely gone now! I took spinning at the gym tonight and was able to push it instead of going easy on myself. It felt amazing. I’m baaaack!
Now it’s off to shower and get some sleep. This week is jam packed and I’m hoping the energy sticks around so I can accomplish everything I want to get done.
NYC RUNNERS & READERS, TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? I’m debating getting out to cheer for the MORE Half Marathon on Sunday. If you’re going to be running or spectating let me know so I can plan accordingly.