Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- #TBT to when I used to run in those little Sony headband headphones! It took me YEARS to find a suitable replacemen… https://t.co/l3up1EV1Z9 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Yeah, you can think I got this role ‘because I’m a girl.’ But the reality is it’s because I’m a girl who’s been wo… https://t.co/H7YHL1Uxan about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 25, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 70: Katie Burke, Chief People Officer at HubSpot
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
Race Photos Are Here!
Just when I thought my National Half Marathon fever had subsided, I came home to the email that the race photos had arrived.
I never usually get decent running shots, so I’m thrilled that I actually got some OK ones this time around. Here are some screen shots, though I do fully intend to do some purchasing for once.
In other news, the soreness in my legs is completely gone now! I took spinning at the gym tonight and was able to push it instead of going easy on myself. It felt amazing. I’m baaaack!
Now it’s off to shower and get some sleep. This week is jam packed and I’m hoping the energy sticks around so I can accomplish everything I want to get done.
NYC RUNNERS & READERS, TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? I’m debating getting out to cheer for the MORE Half Marathon on Sunday. If you’re going to be running or spectating let me know so I can plan accordingly.