Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
My full recap of the National 1/2 Marathon will come tomorrow. For now, I’ll update you just to let you know that I not only hit my goal of breaking 2 hours in the race, I also crushed my goal time, coming in at 1 hour 44 minutes and 48 seconds.
I felt great the entire time and was thrilled with my time. I honestly didn’t know I had it in me.
Oh, and yes, I did race in leg warmers. More on that tomorrow.
Congratulations to all of the runners and spectators today. Rock stars all over the place!
Sleep time! I have a feeling I’m going to sleep great and wake up a very sore girl tomorrow.