Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 243: On the Job with Amy Diallo, Covid-19 Researcher
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
National Half Marathon Playlist
Greetings from the interstate!
I’m currently on a BoltBus with Ashley and Theodora headed for D.C. The plan once we get there? Run 13.1 miles.
Our bus is packed with fellow runners, some of which are running the National 1/2 Marathon, some of which are going for the full marathon and one guy who is going to Virginia to run an ultramarathon.
Needless to say this is one badass bus.
As promised, here’s the music that’ll be getting me through some serious mileage tomorrow. There’s a mix of new songs, old favorites and must-haves (ahem, “Womanizer”).
TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? Tell me about it!