Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
National Half Marathon Playlist
Greetings from the interstate!
I’m currently on a BoltBus with Ashley and Theodora headed for D.C. The plan once we get there? Run 13.1 miles.
Our bus is packed with fellow runners, some of which are running the National 1/2 Marathon, some of which are going for the full marathon and one guy who is going to Virginia to run an ultramarathon.
Needless to say this is one badass bus.
As promised, here’s the music that’ll be getting me through some serious mileage tomorrow. There’s a mix of new songs, old favorites and must-haves (ahem, “Womanizer”).
TELL ME: Are you racing this weekend? Tell me about it!