Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
I Feel Famous
We survived Monday! High fives all around!
Today flew by because I was so busy. After work I scooted up to the gym for a Chisel class (not too many squats today, yay!) and some Spinning. Mondays are normally one of my favorite spin classes, but today’s just felt a bit off. Maybe because the instructor’s microphone was broken? Whatever it was, the energy just wasn’t there. Still, it always feels good to break a sweat, so I can’t complain.
Why do I feel famous, you ask?
Remember a little while back when I got a screen test with the nice people at Jack Rabbit Sports for the Run the Rabbit campaign they’re doing?
Today I saw on the website that they put a teaser video together, and guess who’s in it?
The video is cute and got me really excited about all the great things Jack Rabbit will do with this campaign.
The video features some of the 60 people who got screen tests — myself included. Jack Rabbit will reveal the six finalists at the New York Running Show on April 22. Very exciting!
Tonight’s dinner was filling and delicious. I had some cauliflower and broccoli plus some homemade pizza (whole wheat pita bread, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese). I even cut up some of the veggies and threw them on the pizza. Yum!
OK, time to do some stretching, foam rolling and, uh, showering. Until tomorrow…
SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT: Do you do spring cleaning? Today is the first full day of spring, and although it was snowing and raining in the northeast, it’s still time to think about spring cleaning! Honestly, I do every day cleaning, but I do love the idea of cleaning everything out with the new season. I plan on cleaning out my closet sometime this week and doing some donating!