Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
I Feel Famous
We survived Monday! High fives all around!
Today flew by because I was so busy. After work I scooted up to the gym for a Chisel class (not too many squats today, yay!) and some Spinning. Mondays are normally one of my favorite spin classes, but today’s just felt a bit off. Maybe because the instructor’s microphone was broken? Whatever it was, the energy just wasn’t there. Still, it always feels good to break a sweat, so I can’t complain.
Why do I feel famous, you ask?
Remember a little while back when I got a screen test with the nice people at Jack Rabbit Sports for the Run the Rabbit campaign they’re doing?
Today I saw on the website that they put a teaser video together, and guess who’s in it?
The video is cute and got me really excited about all the great things Jack Rabbit will do with this campaign.
The video features some of the 60 people who got screen tests — myself included. Jack Rabbit will reveal the six finalists at the New York Running Show on April 22. Very exciting!
Tonight’s dinner was filling and delicious. I had some cauliflower and broccoli plus some homemade pizza (whole wheat pita bread, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese). I even cut up some of the veggies and threw them on the pizza. Yum!
OK, time to do some stretching, foam rolling and, uh, showering. Until tomorrow…
SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT: Do you do spring cleaning? Today is the first full day of spring, and although it was snowing and raining in the northeast, it’s still time to think about spring cleaning! Honestly, I do every day cleaning, but I do love the idea of cleaning everything out with the new season. I plan on cleaning out my closet sometime this week and doing some donating!