Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- A beautiful piece about @ShalaneFlanagan's retirement, by @erinstrout for @WomensRunning! https://t.co/MroKJYnzsf 09:48:56 AM October 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL 07:34:45 PM October 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
I Feel Famous
We survived Monday! High fives all around!
Today flew by because I was so busy. After work I scooted up to the gym for a Chisel class (not too many squats today, yay!) and some Spinning. Mondays are normally one of my favorite spin classes, but today’s just felt a bit off. Maybe because the instructor’s microphone was broken? Whatever it was, the energy just wasn’t there. Still, it always feels good to break a sweat, so I can’t complain.
Why do I feel famous, you ask?
Remember a little while back when I got a screen test with the nice people at Jack Rabbit Sports for the Run the Rabbit campaign they’re doing?
Today I saw on the website that they put a teaser video together, and guess who’s in it?
The video is cute and got me really excited about all the great things Jack Rabbit will do with this campaign.
The video features some of the 60 people who got screen tests — myself included. Jack Rabbit will reveal the six finalists at the New York Running Show on April 22. Very exciting!
Tonight’s dinner was filling and delicious. I had some cauliflower and broccoli plus some homemade pizza (whole wheat pita bread, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese). I even cut up some of the veggies and threw them on the pizza. Yum!
OK, time to do some stretching, foam rolling and, uh, showering. Until tomorrow…
SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT: Do you do spring cleaning? Today is the first full day of spring, and although it was snowing and raining in the northeast, it’s still time to think about spring cleaning! Honestly, I do every day cleaning, but I do love the idea of cleaning everything out with the new season. I plan on cleaning out my closet sometime this week and doing some donating!