Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Ali On The Mend
I was in bed by 10:30 last night. I took two Tylenol PM tablets and I was out. I didn’t get up until 6:45 this morning.
I don’t remember the last time I got a full 8 hours of sleep. I wish I could say those quality hours did the trick, but unfortunately I woke up this morning with the same nagging sore throat that’s been bugging me the past few days.
This morning I tried gargling salt water, but failed at that. Though I did feel really sexy spewing water all over the kitchen. That was hot.
I’m at the office now, but I have a doctor’s appointment at 11 am. Hopefully they’ll be able to give me some answers — or at least some good throat numbers! I don’t have a stuffy nose or any other major symptoms behind achiness.
Fingers crossed it’s not strep.
Since I’m sick, today’s outfit is lazy-town. The same baggy jeans I wore yesterday with one of my coziest sweaters.
The jeans are J.Crew (outlet!) and the sweater is from Urban Outfitters (majorly on sale!).
TELL ME: What are your sick day comfort foods? I’m not a huge chicken noodle soup person — and I usually tend to lose my appetite when I’m not feeling well — but I do love Lipton Noodle Soup paired with a grilled cheese sandwich. (Now who wants to come make it for me? Anyone?)