Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
The Monday Rundown
Today flew by. Here’s what I remember happening…
1. Work was ridiculously busy, a little bit stressful and very productive. I love when you can leave at the end of the day knowing you crossed a bunch of things off your To Do list.
2. My lunch was boring (Lean Cuisine Garlic Chicken Pizza), but my dessert was awesome.
Cadbury Mini Eggs are the best. My mom has been putting them in my Easter Basket for as long as I can remember, and they were always the first thing I’d pick out of the basket. My college roommate was obsessed, so it’s safe to say I’ve never gone through an Easter Season feeling devoid of this delicious little treat.
3. I had a great post-work workout. I took Chisel, which involved a lot of glute and ab work — always a favorite of mine. Then I stuck around for Spinning with my favorite instructor. My stomach felt wonky all day, so I toyed with the idea of blowing off the second class. But then I remembered that a good cardio workout usually makes me feel better. (Turns out, those weren’t Crohn’s pains — just girly ones. I’m a wuss.) Melinda’s energy in class was contagious and I was grinning the entire time. She’s a maniac, and I felt like one, too.
4. My dinner was boring (pasta), but my appetizer was exactly what I was craving… Grapes!
5. I have big plans for tonight. I want to cross one more thing off my massive To Do list, then I want to get to bed early. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and I’m not really sure if it’s from sleeping with the window open or if it’s an oncoming cold. Whatever it is, I’m going to do my best to fight it off!
SOMETHING I WANT TO KNOW: I asked a few weeks ago, and now I’m getting ready to actually put together my list of “Frequently Asked Questions” for the blog. If there’s anything you want to know — like if I ever get caught taking photos of myself in the office bathroom (answer: yes) — let me know! You can leave your answer in the comments or email me at aliontherunblog at gmail dot com.