Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Lately I’ve been feeling a bit of running fatigue. Mentally I always love running. It’s never something I feel like I’m being forced to do, even if I’m training (which I am right now, for a half-marathon at the end of the month).
My body has been a bit tired and my legs especially don’t seem to want to move very fast.
Today, however, I felt reinvigorated. I don’t know why. Maybe it was the weather: Today it hit 60 degrees in NYC!
I ran 9 miles through Central Park (wearing shorts!!!) and not only did my body feel great, my spirits were high. I listened to happy music (Avril Lavigne, Pink and Katy Perry were all in heavy rotation) and loved that there were so many people in the park.
Are you sick of my abundance of Central Park photos yet? If not, here’s one more, of the Reservoir:
During the run, my pace felt solid, my legs felt energized and I enjoyed every bit of sunshine that was shining on my face.
The rest of my day was spent walking around my neighborhood and catching up with friends.
Now it’s naptime. Or SoapNet/”90210″ time…
It’s practically spring, people. Let’s all get excited.
TELL ME: What’s your favorite springtime activity? I like going for long walks wearing just jeans, a T-shirt and a blazer or light sweater. Layers be gone!