Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Lately I’ve been feeling a bit of running fatigue. Mentally I always love running. It’s never something I feel like I’m being forced to do, even if I’m training (which I am right now, for a half-marathon at the end of the month).
My body has been a bit tired and my legs especially don’t seem to want to move very fast.
Today, however, I felt reinvigorated. I don’t know why. Maybe it was the weather: Today it hit 60 degrees in NYC!
I ran 9 miles through Central Park (wearing shorts!!!) and not only did my body feel great, my spirits were high. I listened to happy music (Avril Lavigne, Pink and Katy Perry were all in heavy rotation) and loved that there were so many people in the park.
Are you sick of my abundance of Central Park photos yet? If not, here’s one more, of the Reservoir:
During the run, my pace felt solid, my legs felt energized and I enjoyed every bit of sunshine that was shining on my face.
The rest of my day was spent walking around my neighborhood and catching up with friends.
Now it’s naptime. Or SoapNet/”90210″ time…
It’s practically spring, people. Let’s all get excited.
TELL ME: What’s your favorite springtime activity? I like going for long walks wearing just jeans, a T-shirt and a blazer or light sweater. Layers be gone!