Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Super cool Ali on the Run Show shout-out today in @engadget! (Thanks so much for the kind words and love,… https://t.co/YBdX6DTjq3 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie was born on a sunny Tuesday morning, at exactly 39 weeks. Today, on another sunny Tuesday, she’s exactly 39 w… https://t.co/UhQ1Sk9uHn about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
Thankful Things Thursday: Purple Edition
It’s Thursday. You know what that means.
I’m really only calling this the Purple Edition because I’m wearing a purple dress today.
The dress is Diane Von Furstenburg and I bought it several years ago. I rarely wear it because it fits sort of weird. I wanted to wear a dress today, but since the temperatures are back down to 20 degrees, I needed to layer up. Enter long sleeves and tights.
This isn’t my favorite way to dress up because it feels bulky, but I am thankful for the color purple.
Other things I’m thankful for today:
It’s light out when I run in the morning now. Sure, I miss the sunrise, but I looooove the sunshine!
My appetite is coming back. My appetite has been really off for the past two weeks, but slowly food is starting to taste good again. Don’t worry, I’m still eating (plenty). It just hadn’t been tasting good.
I’m going to yoga tonight. For the past two days I’ve had big gym plans and then things have come up and I’ve missed out on spinning (with my favorite instructor, no less). Tonight I will make it to yoga.
I’m very thankful for my newfound outlook on exercising, resting and finding balance in life. I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback on this post and look forward to getting all I can out of life going forward, both at the gym and beyond.
I got a late start today so I have to run. Work beckons! But tell me what you’re thankful for and I’ll be back tonight with my recap of the day.