Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- My favorite part of Monday morning is reading the super smart, wildly comprehensive @fast_women newsletter. Subscri… https://t.co/aq4gmw8i4b about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So cool to walk into lululemon gsplaza and see this (pink!) Ali on the Run display! Still processing Thursday’s gam… https://t.co/Zh6mhQXek2 06:45:36 PM July 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 158: Beatie Deutsch, National Marathon Champion of Israel
- July 17, 2019 by Ali9 Months of Annie
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
Sure it’s a short month, but I can’t believe we’re already headed into March. Totally fine with that, since I equate March with the start of spring!
I watched some of the Academy Awards last night. I’m not a huge award show person, but ABS had them on so I tried to get interested. I had seen Black Swan, The Fighter and The Social Network, so I at least had some clue what was going on with all the references and nominees. I thought all of the big winners were deserving, though I would have loved to see The Social Network take home Best Picture (admittedly, I didn’t see The King’s Speech, which I’m sure is wonderful).
Honestly, the only part of award shows I care about is the red carpet. Anyone else?
Just catching up? Here’s what else I did this weekend:
- I tried out a new class at the gym on Friday.
- I struggled through a 12-mile run on Saturday, but enjoyed the sunshine and was glad I got it done.
- I spent the rest of the weekend relaxing in Westchester.
It’s an icky day in NYC — rain, again. But that’s also fine with me, since I had planned a running rest day anyway. I was still up at 5:30 am and couldn’t fall back asleep, so I used the extra morning time to be productive at the apartment.
In typical “make the best of it” fashion, I decided not to succumb to the weather and instead chose a hot pink floral ensemble.
The hairstyle = mini French braids in front pulled back into a ponytail. In other words: too lazy to blow dry.
I know, I know: I have awful dark circles under my eyes. I don’t sleep enough, nor do I invest in good makeup.
Coming up today:
- A lunchtime trip to Whole Foods
- Hopefully making it to the gym tonight in time for Chisel and Spinning
LET’S PLAY A GAME: If you could live anywhere, where would you want to go? Let’s say you have no ties to your current home. You can go anywhere. Tell me where you’d want to live and why.