Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 158: Beatie Deutsch, National Marathon Champion of Israel
- July 17, 2019 by Ali9 Months of Annie
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
Gotta Get Away
After yesterday’s 12-miler, it was so nice to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing. It was even more of a treat to do so out of NYC!
Lauren and I drove up to her mom’s house in Westchester for the night, where we drank homemade hot cider, played with puppies and ate delicious homemade meals.
As usual, the events are best summed up in photos…
I was thrilled to wake up today to see that NYC was going to hit 50 degrees! Of course the first thing I did when I got back was suit up and hit the river path for a 3-mile run. It felt amazing to take it easy, flush my legs out after yesterday and enjoy the sunshine.
I ran in shorts! The East River Promenade was filled with happy people and their dogs.
SOMETHING I WANT TO KNOW: Now that Ali On The Run has been up and running for a while, I’d like to know what you want more of. Usually I document my day and every now in then I’ll try to inject some little pearl of wisdom (such as insight on infrequent hair washing and even more infrequent jeans washing). Let me know what you want to read about and I’ll gladly oblige!