Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 28, 2017 by AliEpisode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Gotta Get Away
After yesterday’s 12-miler, it was so nice to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing. It was even more of a treat to do so out of NYC!
Lauren and I drove up to her mom’s house in Westchester for the night, where we drank homemade hot cider, played with puppies and ate delicious homemade meals.
As usual, the events are best summed up in photos…
I was thrilled to wake up today to see that NYC was going to hit 50 degrees! Of course the first thing I did when I got back was suit up and hit the river path for a 3-mile run. It felt amazing to take it easy, flush my legs out after yesterday and enjoy the sunshine.
I ran in shorts! The East River Promenade was filled with happy people and their dogs.
SOMETHING I WANT TO KNOW: Now that Ali On The Run has been up and running for a while, I’d like to know what you want more of. Usually I document my day and every now in then I’ll try to inject some little pearl of wisdom (such as insight on infrequent hair washing and even more infrequent jeans washing). Let me know what you want to read about and I’ll gladly oblige!