Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Orangetheory-loving friends, where are you?! I want to talk to you! Hit me up. Let's talk. about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hXYRFmMeWn about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a great read by @erinstrout! Love everything about @ShalaneFlanagan. https://t.co/1mff4dY3ky about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- November 9, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
- November 6, 2017 by AliAbbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K Recap
- November 4, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 44: Chris Heuisler's Most Embarrassing Running Moment!
- October 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 43: Kara Goucher
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
The 12 That Kicked My Butt
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run.
But let me tell you, at no point was it easy.
Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I didn’t fuel properly this morning. But I did it. And now it’s done.
My route of choice was…random. I left my apartment, cut through Central Park to get to the West Side Highway, then ran all the way down the west side.
But the route is better described through photos. And since I stopped to stretch and catch my breath quite often, I was able to take plenty of pictures. Enjoy!
By the end, I was totally beat. Though after a blissfully hot shower, I’m ready to lay down for a bit then get out of the city for the weekend.
TELL ME: What are your weekend plans?