Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- March 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 65: Bianna Golodryga, CBS News Correspondent & CNN Contributor
- March 19, 2018 by AliA Day in the Life of a Freelance Writer & Podcast Host
- March 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 64: Des Linden
- March 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 63: Dr. Meggie Q&A Part II: Fertility, Infertility, Labor, Delivery, & Advice
- March 1, 2018 by Ali11 Reasons I Loved February
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
The 12 That Kicked My Butt
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run.
But let me tell you, at no point was it easy.
Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I didn’t fuel properly this morning. But I did it. And now it’s done.
My route of choice was…random. I left my apartment, cut through Central Park to get to the West Side Highway, then ran all the way down the west side.
But the route is better described through photos. And since I stopped to stretch and catch my breath quite often, I was able to take plenty of pictures. Enjoy!
By the end, I was totally beat. Though after a blissfully hot shower, I’m ready to lay down for a bit then get out of the city for the weekend.
TELL ME: What are your weekend plans?