Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Super cool Ali on the Run Show shout-out today in @engadget! (Thanks so much for the kind words and love,… https://t.co/YBdX6DTjq3 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie was born on a sunny Tuesday morning, at exactly 39 weeks. Today, on another sunny Tuesday, she’s exactly 39 w… https://t.co/UhQ1Sk9uHn about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
- July 2, 2019 by AliLife Lately
- June 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 154: Motherhood Mondays with Hitha Palepu, on Postpartum Depression, Breaking Points, & Parenting Unapologetically
The 12 That Kicked My Butt
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run.
But let me tell you, at no point was it easy.
Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I didn’t fuel properly this morning. But I did it. And now it’s done.
My route of choice was…random. I left my apartment, cut through Central Park to get to the West Side Highway, then ran all the way down the west side.
But the route is better described through photos. And since I stopped to stretch and catch my breath quite often, I was able to take plenty of pictures. Enjoy!
By the end, I was totally beat. Though after a blissfully hot shower, I’m ready to lay down for a bit then get out of the city for the weekend.
TELL ME: What are your weekend plans?