Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- https://t.co/nGN0SvKefG about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: My Bermuda Triangle Challenge recap. This was SO FUN! Saying yes is the best. https://t.co/nGN0SvKefG about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TK Steps! https://t.co/mmi1tjTn1p 06:48:25 PM January 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So if I have a really bad (like, giant, painful) blister on my foot...and now I am pretty sure I have a fever...is… https://t.co/5ljnjivxs2 01:52:57 PM January 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 56: Susan Pass, Nurse & 3:18 Marathoner
- January 17, 2018 by AliBermuda Triangle Challenge 2018 Recap
- January 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 55: Nick Symmonds
- January 4, 2018 by AliLife in 2018
- January 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 54: Olympic Gold Medalist Gwen Jorgensen
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
The 12 That Kicked My Butt
Well, I did it: I ran the 12 miles I was planning to run.
But let me tell you, at no point was it easy.
Maybe it’s because I didn’t sleep much last night, and it’s most certainly because I didn’t fuel properly this morning. But I did it. And now it’s done.
My route of choice was…random. I left my apartment, cut through Central Park to get to the West Side Highway, then ran all the way down the west side.
But the route is better described through photos. And since I stopped to stretch and catch my breath quite often, I was able to take plenty of pictures. Enjoy!
By the end, I was totally beat. Though after a blissfully hot shower, I’m ready to lay down for a bit then get out of the city for the weekend.
TELL ME: What are your weekend plans?