Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- My favorite part of Monday morning is reading the super smart, wildly comprehensive @fast_women newsletter. Subscri… https://t.co/aq4gmw8i4b about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So cool to walk into lululemon gsplaza and see this (pink!) Ali on the Run display! Still processing Thursday’s gam… https://t.co/Zh6mhQXek2 06:45:36 PM July 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 158: Beatie Deutsch, National Marathon Champion of Israel
- July 17, 2019 by Ali9 Months of Annie
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
You may have noticed that I didn’t post anything last night. That’s because I told myself never to drink and blog. Wine and Chinese food was a priority last night — so I abandoned the Internet. But I’m back now! (Sober.)
OK, so you know those Gap Long & Lean jeans I’ve been wearing all week?
I almost didn’t try them on in the store because I scoffed at the name. “Long and lean? I’m not long and lean. Obviously those jeans aren’t made for me.”
I tried them on anyway, fell in love, bought them and wore them out immediately. I love the dark color and that they sit nice and high on my hips (I’m no low-rise girl).
This morning I had a revelation: “Wait a second, Ali. Maybe the jeans aren’t made for long and lean people. Maybe they’re made for people who want to look long and lean! A-ha!”
Genius, I know.
My point is that I’m wearing the same pair of pants for the third day in a row. I haven’t washed them. I’ve been busy.
In other news, it’s a gross, rainy day in NYC today. I wasn’t planning to run anyway, so I’m not too bummed about the weather. It was actually kind of nice to lay in bed and listen to the rain for a little while this morning.
TELL ME: How often do you wash your jeans? I get several wears out of mine before I finally throw them in the wash. Then they shrink and I have to do lunges in them.