Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- "You should talk more and smile. It’s my favorite." https://t.co/VRZhvUp4ep about 9 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 😂😂😂 https://t.co/k6G1h5Uk52 about 47 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Going from being really good at your job and knowing what you’re doing to having basically no idea is really hard.… https://t.co/Qa8LMMEBlZ about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/UZ7lHWD63e about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 56: Susan Pass, Nurse & 3:18 Marathoner
- January 17, 2018 by AliBermuda Triangle Challenge 2018 Recap
- January 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 55: Nick Symmonds
- January 4, 2018 by AliLife in 2018
- January 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 54: Olympic Gold Medalist Gwen Jorgensen
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
An Ode To Lady Friends
People say girls are catty. People say girls gossip. People say girls are fake.
OK, maybe. Sometimes.
But today — and most days in general — my girls were life savers.
All day long I was showered with love from my lady friends. College roommates, blogger buddies, new acquaintances… People came out of the woodwork today when they heard I was feeling sad.
And I love them for that.
Lauren surprised me at my office and took me out for lunch (ahem, liquid lunch…champagne cocktails…don’t tell!). She also came carrying Godiva chocolates.
Teddy sent me a delicious (and beautiful) Edible Arrangement.
Don’t worry, I shared.
Dee, Courtney and Dana were in constant contact with me all day. College memories and movie quotes were flying about.
To cap off the night, I joined Nari and Danielle — my Mexico travel buddies — for a fabulous dinner (with wine).
And of course, there’s the ultimate girlfriend: my mom.
So this is a special shout out to the wonderful women in my life. (You know who you are — not just the ones mentioned in this post. Becky, Sarah, you know I love you both.) Ladies, I would not be where I am without your love, support, laughter and hugs. Thank you for being the best support system a girl could ask for. I love you.
TELL ME: Are you a girl’s girl or a guy’s girl? I used to say I was a guy’s girl and I got along better with dudes than ladies. But lately I’ve realized just how much I value the strong female friendships in my life.