Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
An Ode To Lady Friends
People say girls are catty. People say girls gossip. People say girls are fake.
OK, maybe. Sometimes.
But today — and most days in general — my girls were life savers.
All day long I was showered with love from my lady friends. College roommates, blogger buddies, new acquaintances… People came out of the woodwork today when they heard I was feeling sad.
And I love them for that.
Lauren surprised me at my office and took me out for lunch (ahem, liquid lunch…champagne cocktails…don’t tell!). She also came carrying Godiva chocolates.
Teddy sent me a delicious (and beautiful) Edible Arrangement.
Don’t worry, I shared.
Dee, Courtney and Dana were in constant contact with me all day. College memories and movie quotes were flying about.
To cap off the night, I joined Nari and Danielle — my Mexico travel buddies — for a fabulous dinner (with wine).
And of course, there’s the ultimate girlfriend: my mom.
So this is a special shout out to the wonderful women in my life. (You know who you are — not just the ones mentioned in this post. Becky, Sarah, you know I love you both.) Ladies, I would not be where I am without your love, support, laughter and hugs. Thank you for being the best support system a girl could ask for. I love you.
TELL ME: Are you a girl’s girl or a guy’s girl? I used to say I was a guy’s girl and I got along better with dudes than ladies. But lately I’ve realized just how much I value the strong female friendships in my life.