Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Talking with @iamwellandgood co-founder @MelisseG on the Ali on the Run Show today! Give it a listen! https://t.co/TfqzE8Walf about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- GIVEAWAY! melissejoy, co-founder of @WellandGoodNYC, is on the Ali on the Run Show today, so we’re giving away THR… https://t.co/BdeYU4XTf3 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ALSO, while I generally think #TheBoldType is flawless television, STOP SAYING "THE DOT COM" OR "THE DIGITAL SITE."… https://t.co/47rrzOJ34X about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 133: Melisse Gelula, Co-Founder of Well+Good
- April 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 132: Kate Landau, 2:33 Marathoner
- April 3, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 131: The Fifth Trimester
- April 2, 2019 by AliAnnie & Ellie
- March 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 130: Sadie Lincoln, Founder of Barre3
An Ode To Lady Friends
People say girls are catty. People say girls gossip. People say girls are fake.
OK, maybe. Sometimes.
But today — and most days in general — my girls were life savers.
All day long I was showered with love from my lady friends. College roommates, blogger buddies, new acquaintances… People came out of the woodwork today when they heard I was feeling sad.
And I love them for that.
Lauren surprised me at my office and took me out for lunch (ahem, liquid lunch…champagne cocktails…don’t tell!). She also came carrying Godiva chocolates.
Teddy sent me a delicious (and beautiful) Edible Arrangement.
Don’t worry, I shared.
Dee, Courtney and Dana were in constant contact with me all day. College memories and movie quotes were flying about.
To cap off the night, I joined Nari and Danielle — my Mexico travel buddies — for a fabulous dinner (with wine).
And of course, there’s the ultimate girlfriend: my mom.
So this is a special shout out to the wonderful women in my life. (You know who you are — not just the ones mentioned in this post. Becky, Sarah, you know I love you both.) Ladies, I would not be where I am without your love, support, laughter and hugs. Thank you for being the best support system a girl could ask for. I love you.
TELL ME: Are you a girl’s girl or a guy’s girl? I used to say I was a guy’s girl and I got along better with dudes than ladies. But lately I’ve realized just how much I value the strong female friendships in my life.