Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "I felt most comfortable, most safe, and least anxious when I was home, eating chips and salsa, watching Parenthood… https://t.co/evmrdtU2m2 05:09:52 PM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What if I told you... ...I've got another live show in the works? In NYC. Pre-baby. Stay tuned. 03:49:47 PM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanks for the Ali on the Run Show love, @nyrr! (And @Steve_Mura!) Lots of good advice in here! https://t.co/BqPI0GP5AP 11:55:46 AM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I haven’t always failed gracefully, but I’ve always come back.” @losingrace is on the Ali on the Run Show today!… https://t.co/MjIMCHVEUX 07:27:56 AM August 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 15, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 92: Laura Anderson, 2018 Buffalo Marathon Winner
- August 13, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 29
- August 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 91: What's New With You Week with Sarah Sellers
- August 7, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 28
- August 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 90: What's New With You Week with Gwen Jorgensen
Kind Words, Sore Calves
I can’t believe tomorrow is already Wednesday! I adore short work weeks.
My goal is to be ready for bed by 10 pm, which means I have to make this quick. You know what that means: list making time!
Here’s a bit about what went down today:
1. The workday flew by. I was really busy, got lots done and overall had a good day at the office. Though the aroma of past-their-prime Valentine’s Day bouquets is a bit nauseating. Let’s start trashing the dead flowers, shall we?
2. I strength trained. I had lots of time to do some strength training before spinning began. I feel like I’ve been slacking a bit in the strength training department, so it was nice to squeeze in some heavy tricep work (push-downs and dips) as well as a plank series, some abs and foam rolling.
3. I spun. Spinned? Both sound weird. I really enjoyed today’s class which included a great remix of the Rocky theme song. Must. Download. Now.
4. I walked. I didn’t feel like taking the subway across town, so I walked. Yes, it was cold out. But my iPod kept me company and I enjoyed having some Ali Time at the end of the day.
5. I laughed at my mail. This came for me today:
But these came, too!
6. I made the easiest dinner ever. Broccoli and a piece of fish from the batch my dad brought down for me. It was delicious.
7. I adored “Glee.” Don’t worry, I won’t spoil anything. But I really enjoyed tonight’s episode.
8. I got the best message ever today. Hearing from readers is always a wonderful treat. But today I got an extra special message from a college friend. She let me know that Ali On The Run has brightened her days and motivated her to start running again. I haven’t responded yet because I was somewhat floored at her kind words. Don’t worry, Cathy — I’m getting back to you tonight!
9. I have sore calves. I love being sore! I think it’s definitely from prancing around on my toes during last night’s class with Louis Van Amstel.
10. I updated my blogroll. Check it out. I’m somewhat selective about which blogs I include on my Must Reads list. There are more that I read every day, but the ones on my list are my absolute favorites that I have no reservations about recommending to you. And of course, if you have any favorites I should know about, please let me know. I love finding fabulous new gems!
And there’s my Tuesday for you!
ASK ME: I’m going to be posting a “Frequently Asked Questions” page on Ali On The Run later this week. I have a few fun questions prepared but I have plenty of room for lots more. Got a question you’re dying to ask me about running, gym classes, Crohn’s Disease, my favorite chocolate snacks or how I survive living with a messy boy? Ask away!