Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- November 22, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- November 9, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
- November 6, 2017 by AliAbbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K Recap
- November 4, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 44: Chris Heuisler's Most Embarrassing Running Moment!
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Back To Work
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day!
I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work.
So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at one point, maintaining a really comfortable pace. It felt good to get outside in the gorgeous 50-degree weather we had in NYC. I baked a pie. I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I watched a lot of SoapNet and bad movies on HBO.
I got this card from my parents, which of course made me smile:
They understand my pug love — and they regularly feed my obsession!
I’m feeling mostly better today, and took a rest day from running. I looked at the calendar when I woke up and realized I’ve gone running the past six days in a row. Oops. I plan on going to spinning tonight, but I’m glad I got the extra sleep this morning.
It’s so much colder out today! Yuck! But the sun is shining and the sky is a vibrant, gorgeous blue.
Coming into the office was hilarious. I work with mostly women and every desk is flooded with flowers and candy.
But so was mine. So I can’t complain.
I always get frustrated because I’m REALLY bad at arranging flowers. I always make them look weird. Anyone have tips on how to get better at this? I’m OCD about everything else in life, yet can’t get a few roses to relax together.
Oh, and chocolates!
Another fun thing?
I’m wearing my new Erica Sara Designs earrings today!
I love that they’re classy and just a little bit blingy.
OK, I’m way behind on work and have lots to do today. Have a great day, everyone!
TELL ME: How was your Valentine’s Day? It’s not my favorite holiday, that’s for sure. It feels too forced. But it is nice seeing people spreading the love, whether it’s in relationships, through friendship or just by wearing hot pink. Hehe.