Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- “I never wanted to be famous. I just wanted to help women.” @kayla_itsines https://t.co/ozUz9yXINv about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love this woman! Had the best time recording this week's episode of the Ali on the Run Show with @kayla_itsines! L… https://t.co/psSCndNDxG about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After we recorded this week’s episode of the… https://t.co/PNZfyuwNKT about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I’ve been doing this for three years now and I’m still not used to it. I still get nervous. I worry, am I saying t… https://t.co/8s7xhgnfrQ about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 20, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 79: Kayla Itsines
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
Back To Work
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day!
I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work.
So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at one point, maintaining a really comfortable pace. It felt good to get outside in the gorgeous 50-degree weather we had in NYC. I baked a pie. I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I watched a lot of SoapNet and bad movies on HBO.
I got this card from my parents, which of course made me smile:
They understand my pug love — and they regularly feed my obsession!
I’m feeling mostly better today, and took a rest day from running. I looked at the calendar when I woke up and realized I’ve gone running the past six days in a row. Oops. I plan on going to spinning tonight, but I’m glad I got the extra sleep this morning.
It’s so much colder out today! Yuck! But the sun is shining and the sky is a vibrant, gorgeous blue.
Coming into the office was hilarious. I work with mostly women and every desk is flooded with flowers and candy.
But so was mine. So I can’t complain.
I always get frustrated because I’m REALLY bad at arranging flowers. I always make them look weird. Anyone have tips on how to get better at this? I’m OCD about everything else in life, yet can’t get a few roses to relax together.
Oh, and chocolates!
Another fun thing?
I’m wearing my new Erica Sara Designs earrings today!
I love that they’re classy and just a little bit blingy.
OK, I’m way behind on work and have lots to do today. Have a great day, everyone!
TELL ME: How was your Valentine’s Day? It’s not my favorite holiday, that’s for sure. It feels too forced. But it is nice seeing people spreading the love, whether it’s in relationships, through friendship or just by wearing hot pink. Hehe.