Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Back To Work
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day!
I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work.
So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at one point, maintaining a really comfortable pace. It felt good to get outside in the gorgeous 50-degree weather we had in NYC. I baked a pie. I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I watched a lot of SoapNet and bad movies on HBO.
I got this card from my parents, which of course made me smile:
They understand my pug love — and they regularly feed my obsession!
I’m feeling mostly better today, and took a rest day from running. I looked at the calendar when I woke up and realized I’ve gone running the past six days in a row. Oops. I plan on going to spinning tonight, but I’m glad I got the extra sleep this morning.
It’s so much colder out today! Yuck! But the sun is shining and the sky is a vibrant, gorgeous blue.
Coming into the office was hilarious. I work with mostly women and every desk is flooded with flowers and candy.
But so was mine. So I can’t complain.
I always get frustrated because I’m REALLY bad at arranging flowers. I always make them look weird. Anyone have tips on how to get better at this? I’m OCD about everything else in life, yet can’t get a few roses to relax together.
Oh, and chocolates!
Another fun thing?
I’m wearing my new Erica Sara Designs earrings today!
I love that they’re classy and just a little bit blingy.
OK, I’m way behind on work and have lots to do today. Have a great day, everyone!
TELL ME: How was your Valentine’s Day? It’s not my favorite holiday, that’s for sure. It feels too forced. But it is nice seeing people spreading the love, whether it’s in relationships, through friendship or just by wearing hot pink. Hehe.