Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Tested out the giraffe rocker. Went for a run. Took Ellie to Nomahegan Park. Got Annie’s first Christmas tree. Ate… https://t.co/3N11ktIerm about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’ll probably take a while to feel like myself on the run again (whatever that even feels like), or to feel like m… https://t.co/1L13y5Z1wT 11:11:06 AM December 08, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This week! What a difference! This week was awesome. I went from feeling like we were all existing in survival mode… https://t.co/WAmKLkAy4T 06:16:56 PM December 07, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
- November 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 107: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
Back To Work
Happy Day After Valentine’s Day!
I didn’t get too into the spirit yesterday because I wasn’t feeling well and stayed home from work.
So yesterday was spent mostly on the couch at the apartment. I attempted a 3-mile run at one point, maintaining a really comfortable pace. It felt good to get outside in the gorgeous 50-degree weather we had in NYC. I baked a pie. I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I watched a lot of SoapNet and bad movies on HBO.
I got this card from my parents, which of course made me smile:
They understand my pug love — and they regularly feed my obsession!
I’m feeling mostly better today, and took a rest day from running. I looked at the calendar when I woke up and realized I’ve gone running the past six days in a row. Oops. I plan on going to spinning tonight, but I’m glad I got the extra sleep this morning.
It’s so much colder out today! Yuck! But the sun is shining and the sky is a vibrant, gorgeous blue.
Coming into the office was hilarious. I work with mostly women and every desk is flooded with flowers and candy.
But so was mine. So I can’t complain.
I always get frustrated because I’m REALLY bad at arranging flowers. I always make them look weird. Anyone have tips on how to get better at this? I’m OCD about everything else in life, yet can’t get a few roses to relax together.
Oh, and chocolates!
Another fun thing?
I’m wearing my new Erica Sara Designs earrings today!
I love that they’re classy and just a little bit blingy.
OK, I’m way behind on work and have lots to do today. Have a great day, everyone!
TELL ME: How was your Valentine’s Day? It’s not my favorite holiday, that’s for sure. It feels too forced. But it is nice seeing people spreading the love, whether it’s in relationships, through friendship or just by wearing hot pink. Hehe.