Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "I was firmly confident that I was an athlete & a badass & could physically do anything I wanted to do — & could do… https://t.co/cwDBq0wBtL about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I got mentally stronger when I was able to confront why I was wimping out on certain things." Have you listened to… https://t.co/CkaOrr220v 07:52:55 AM February 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Fast Post Friday
Happy Friday, friends!
There’s a lot to accomplish today, so I’m going to make this quick.
First, as you all know by now, today is my screen test at Jack Rabbit Sports! Thanks to everyone who weighed in on “The Great Outfit Debate.” Here’s the winning look (sans headband, because it gives me a headache — it’ll go on later):
I’m headed down to the store at 2 pm and I’m not really sure what to expect. I assume they’re going to put me in front of the camera and ask some questions about why I want to be part of the “Run For The Rabbit” program. Guess we’ll find out!
Last night I crashed hard. I wasn’t even awake when ABS got home, and I don’t remember him coming to bed. I think my body needed the sleep!
I stayed in bed until 6 this morning then suited up for a relaxing 3-mile run. I kept an easy pace because my back is super-sore after last night’s yoga class.
In case you’re not sick of “Ali’s Morning Sunrise” photos yet, here are a few more. The view this morning was spectacular.
Come on: How stunning is that last photo? I’m a lucky girl to live right near the water where the sun comes up.
Today will be another busy one at the office, then after work I need to run some errands for a certain birthday boy.
Next Wednesday is ABS’s actual birthday, but the festivities are kicking off this weekend. Tomorrow we’re going bowling and drinking with a big group of people. Three of his friends all share a birth-week, so needless to say this event is always, well…boozy.
Off to munch on some of this…
…and kick this day into gear.
A RANDOM THING I WANT TO KNOW: What’s your favorite mid-morning snack? I always have a small breakfast — a granola bar — then eat a ton of trail mix when I get into the office about two hours later.
Have a great day!