Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Shout-out to this week's sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show: @AfterShokz! Use code ONTHERUN for $30 off your purcha… https://t.co/NGWzyu4kNq about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Things happen. I make mistakes. And now I have perspective on it.” @shopSMDS https://t.co/69VqYujznY about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 23, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 74: Sarah Clancy, Founder of Sarah Marie Design Studio
- May 22, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 17
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
Fast Post Friday
Happy Friday, friends!
There’s a lot to accomplish today, so I’m going to make this quick.
First, as you all know by now, today is my screen test at Jack Rabbit Sports! Thanks to everyone who weighed in on “The Great Outfit Debate.” Here’s the winning look (sans headband, because it gives me a headache — it’ll go on later):
I’m headed down to the store at 2 pm and I’m not really sure what to expect. I assume they’re going to put me in front of the camera and ask some questions about why I want to be part of the “Run For The Rabbit” program. Guess we’ll find out!
Last night I crashed hard. I wasn’t even awake when ABS got home, and I don’t remember him coming to bed. I think my body needed the sleep!
I stayed in bed until 6 this morning then suited up for a relaxing 3-mile run. I kept an easy pace because my back is super-sore after last night’s yoga class.
In case you’re not sick of “Ali’s Morning Sunrise” photos yet, here are a few more. The view this morning was spectacular.
Come on: How stunning is that last photo? I’m a lucky girl to live right near the water where the sun comes up.
Today will be another busy one at the office, then after work I need to run some errands for a certain birthday boy.
Next Wednesday is ABS’s actual birthday, but the festivities are kicking off this weekend. Tomorrow we’re going bowling and drinking with a big group of people. Three of his friends all share a birth-week, so needless to say this event is always, well…boozy.
Off to munch on some of this…
…and kick this day into gear.
A RANDOM THING I WANT TO KNOW: What’s your favorite mid-morning snack? I always have a small breakfast — a granola bar — then eat a ton of trail mix when I get into the office about two hours later.
Have a great day!