Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Happy. @ Lansdale, Pennsylvania https://t.co/DQZzdzlyNs 06:53:24 PM May 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy. @ Lansdale, Pennsylvania https://t.co/sHFVxoXoqG 06:52:03 PM May 27, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Had a very special little guest on the Ali on the Run Show today! (OK, two special guests!) LOOK… https://t.co/JWyNnN3J07 06:15:01 PM May 26, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 31: Dan Nevins, Army Veteran, Double Amputee & Yoga Teacher
- May 23, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
- May 21, 2017 by Ali2017 Airbnb Brooklyn Half Recap
- May 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 29: Meredith Kennedy, Marketing Operations Manager at BuzzFeed
- May 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 28: Let's Talk Running Pet Peeves
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Getting My Zen On
First let me just say: Thank you! Not only did your wonderful comments make for yet another successful Thankful Things Thursday, you were all incredibly helpful weighing in on “The Great Outfit Debate.
The majority of you think I should go with Outfit #3, and I agree.
That’s the one I had in mind the whole time! Thanks for all the great feedback.
I felt really off tonight during yoga. I’ve only taken a handful of yoga classes, and most of them have gone incredibly smoothly.
Not the case tonight, though.
I was wobbly, I was off-balance and I couldn’t seem to stretch quite as far as usual.
Shake it off, Ali. It happens.
Lately, yoga has been the thing I can do once every week to zen out, chill out and get my chaturanga on. So what’s one to do when yoga doesn’t do the trick? Crank up the tunes!
I’ve been listening to my “Chill Out” playlist a lot lately. Yes, it’s 12 hours long. But that’s because I listen to it in random order and never have to update it or change it. It’s got everything I need and all my favorites!
I have tons of playlists — always have. On my computer and iPod, there’s a playlist for everything, from running to racing to drinking to channeling my inner Broadway diva. I’m pretty sure that in college I had about nine different “Franzia Pre-Game Playlists” per semester. They all included “Spice Up Your Life.”
Ohhhh I digress.
My current favorite playlist is my “Chill Out” playlist. I’m quite proud of it. All the songs are ones I really want to listen to when I’m feeling bummed, sleepy or frustrated. They are calming, soothing and comforting — kind of like a grilled cheese sandwich.
Without further ado, here’s my “Chill Out” playlist. Enjoy!