Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today was one of my all-time favorite days as a mom. @brian_cristiano surprised Annie and me with front-row tickets… https://t.co/Mxg9GHLE5a 06:56:01 PM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WOW! 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/hsdwn31r95 10:12:49 AM January 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 02:25:44 PM January 18, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
What a day!
It kicked off with a great morning run that included a crazy chihuahua lady sighting, then the day was filled with sunshine, productivity at work and lots of nice blog comments (you people are too kind, and your feedback about the Gridiron race was heartwarming). You also all seemed to enjoy my jazz hand photo. I’m so glad. I will always share my jazz handiness with you.
After work, I went here:
The Conde Nast building, located in the heart of Times Square, is a publishing Mecca. It houses Vogue, Glamour, Bon Appetit, Allure, GQ, Details, The New Yorker and many more.
Conde Nast also publishes SELF — my favorite magazine, and the reason I was in the building tonight.
A few weeks ago, I saw on SELF‘s website that they were in search of food tasters for their annual healthy food awards. Uhhhh sign me up!
I can’t divulge too much — though I can tell you Ashley and I munched on some yummy snacks, and I tried cottage cheese for the first time — but look for the results of the awards in the June 2011 issue of SELF.
Then the best part of my day: I came home to an email from Jack Rabbit Sports.
Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about entering the Run for the Rabbit competition? Turns out, they saw something they liked in my application. I have a callback and screen test on Friday at the Union Square store!
I’m not getting my hopes up too high. They had more than 325 applicants for just six spots! So I’m happy my application stood out at all.
Now comes the hard part: What the heck do I wear?! Obviously I’ll be posting outfit options later this week after I’ve pondered my choices.
SOUND OFF: Any TV people/gurus out there? I’m a print media girl, so I need advice from the broadcast-y people. Got advice on what I should wear? Teddy, I’m talking to you here. Keep in mind, I’ll be going to my screen test during my lunch break at work, so I won’t be showing up in yoga pants or workout wear (which they said is fine).